Trouble Comes

The boys were to get in trouble as always as I knew. The punishment they received was to carry Hwa Gong around the litter.

After their punishment, they were to do their laundry. Ban Ryu then tosses the clothes over to Sun Woo's pile.

"I am warning you Sun Woo; you better not get us in trouble again." He snarled.

"But Sun Woo, why were you sneaking out?" Soo-Ho gave off a look of curiosity.

"Soo-Ho." I frowned.

"Do you have a sister?"

"Yes, why?" Soo-Ho narrowed his eyes. "Why are you asking?"

"Because my sister talks to her."

I sighed and sat down on a boulder. Ban Ryu looked at me and back at his clothes. I walked towards him, and crouching beside him.

"What?"

"I just wanted to watch closer.. Jeez, you don't have to be so cold." I frowned, getting up. But he grabbed my arm, and pulled me down as I fell on him. He looked into my eyes, and then pushed me off.

"I'll talk to you later."

I blinked, sitting in the ground with wide eyes.

'What just happened...'

"Your Highness, you must come to the Palace, quickly.." Lady Choi called out for me.

I nodded and got up, brushing my dress and quickly running towards her. Before leaving the boys work, I took a last glance at Ban Ryu, and off I went.

"Then Queen has fainted

"Then Queen has fainted. She is now in her room, resting. It would be best if you go and pay her a visit."

"Alright. Prepare a horse for me."

"But-"

"I'd like to go alone, and a horse would be much faster." I cut her off and went towards a horse.

She nodded and quickly went to prepare it for me. As she finished, she led the horse towards me.

"Why don't we go on a ride.." I smiled, gently stroking the horses' head. It nudge me, letting me know that it was comfortable with me.

I climbed onto the horse, holding onto the saddle. As I properly sat on the horse, I took a tight grip onto the reins.

"I'll be back later." I told Lady Choi, pulling the horse out of Hwarang.

"Princess!" Someone yelled out for me, but the horse started running out as I commanded.

The wind blowing through my hair, dress, and the horses main. Everyone hurried to move out of the way as the horse ran towards the Palace doors.

"Open the door!" One of the guards demanded, recognizing my face.

The doors opened just in time as the horse ran inside. I pulled onto the reins, slowing down the horse. I got off as the guards came to me.