The Reveal

The sun shimmered bright through the clouds, the wind blowing through the trees. My dress was flowing with the wind as I was at peace. I sat down on the bench, reading my book about political offices, rules, and ideas.

 I sat down on the bench, reading my book about political offices, rules, and ideas

"Princess, you shouldn't be reading such a book like that." Hwa Gong took the book out if my hands.

"Well," I stood up and snatched the book back. "The book I'm reading is something I've been interested in. Besides, I learned sword skills, and arts. What else is there?" I smiled and turned away.

"This girl... Aigoo."

I made my way towards where the Hwarang members were sleeping. I thought it would be quiet from their slumber, but it was a ruckus.

The doors opened and I entered and they stumbled to bow.

"Princess.."

I walked pass them and turned to Ban Ryu's room. Holding onto the knob, I didn't open the door. I over heard them angrily talking to another.

"You're like oil. Oil trying to mix with water!"

I opened to doors, looking at the incident. Ban Ryu sat onto of Sun Woo, scratches on the cheeks.

"What is going on?"

"They're going on about it.." Yeo Wool sighed, going through his hair.

I sighed as they started to continue fighting. But before Ban Ryu could pull down his fist, a man walked in and head locked them.

I walked out of the room as the man followed behind me, and into the courtyard were Hwa Kong was waiting.

"Being here at Hwarang, you all get three warnings before being kicked out." Hwa Kong explained to the boys. "Further more, if anyone tries to escape or break the Hwarang trust, they'll all get a warning."

"The ranking system doesn't exist here, nor do servants, so you are all responsible for all your own chores." I said after Hwa Kong. I looked over at Ban Ryu, Soo-Ho, Sun Woo, and over to Ji-dwi.

"That is correct. And for your first chore, you all shall out out to the river and clean your clothes." Hwa Kong smiled as he walked off.

Ban Ryu got up and walked off. Ji-dwi walked towards me and placed a hand over my shoulder.

"It's your choice if you want to tell him." He whispered into my ear.

"I am... But I don't know when I should tell him."

"You'll find a way. Your smart." He smiled and turned away.

I smiled softly as my brother left to grab his clothes. They were all sent to the river, to wash and dry their clothes. I followed out to watch them do their chores.

"Aish..."

Ji-dwi tossed his clothes into Sun Woo's pile. Water splattered as he blinked. He grabbed the clothing, shaking off the water.