Happy Ending?

We were able to get Sun Woo back inside Ah Ro's medical room. Sun Woo was left on the bed as I went to patch up my hand. Placing some herbs and wrapping it around, then turning to check on Sun Woo.

"No cuts or anything. He seemed to loose conscious.." I sighed, backing away from him.

"It is strange how he is always fainting.." Yeo Wool softly said.

"What do you mean?" Soo Ho frowned with curiosity.

"Haven't you notice?"

"Princess, do you know the cause of this?" He turned to me.

"I wish I did..." I grabbed a few herbs and putting them away.

Yeo Wool and Soo Ho frowned softly, watching Sun Woo as he stayed off conscious.

I brushed myself and went out the doors. The suns warm gaze shining, the soft wind blowing through my hair and dress.

I looked at Ban Ryu as he looked at me with regret in his eyes

I looked at Ban Ryu as he looked at me with regret in his eyes. But I ignored the fact that his heart was with Soo Yeon. Then turning away until he walked towards me. But so did Dan Sae.

"Dan Sae." I looked up at him as he held my hand.

"Master Ban Ryu." He nodded and looks at me. "Is it alright if I have a private talk with the Princess?"

"Alright.." Ban Ryu with and turned away.

Dan Sae dragged me off as he then stopped behind a building.

"What is it?"

"Are you okay?" He held onto my shoulders. "How is your wound?"

"It's fine, Dan Sae." I smiled gently as he went to take a hold on my hand.

"Are you sure?" He started examining the herbs and cloth wrapped around.

"Of course. I learned medical herbs, and helped my father heal peasants."

"But why did you have to sacrifice your hand?" Dan Sae sighed with frustration while I intertwined my hand with his.

"I didn't. It was an accident, Dan Sae. I blocked the sword, but then it cut me afterwards."

"Okay okay... At least you are feeling alright." Dan Sae kissed my forehead
"But will you stay safe, without harm?"

"Of course I will."

"You mean you will try." I chuckled at him as he held my hand. "You would look even more beautiful if there was a ring on tour finger.."

"Dan Sae.." I widen my eyes as he chuckled, and kissing me again.

"Aren't you busy, Princess?"

"Oh yeah! I need to check on how Sun Woo is doing."

"Alright. Don't get distracted"