Silent War

"Your Highness! There has been a problem that occur with the mission, Hwarang was ordered." Lady Choi called through my doors.

I quickly jumped to my feet, grabbing my stuff away. Han Sung and Dan Sae watched me pack away.

"You can't be leaving.." Han Sung whined.

"I'm sorry Han Sung." I softly smiled. "But I need to go over there and help."

"Good luck..." Dan Sae said. He stood up, grabbing my waist and kissing my forehead. I blinked with surprise as Han Sung smirked at us.

"Princess Mi-Suk will be my sister-in-law!"

"Han Sung." Dan Sae frowned, turning to look at him.

I giggled as he led go of my waist. "Alright alright. I really need to go." I turned away from them and ran out the doors. "Hurry and prepare my horse, and a few guard to journey with me." I demanded Lady Choi. She nodded and ran the other way.

Lady Choi prepared my horse and a few guards. Dan Sae ran out, seeing me already on the horse and ready to take my leave.

"Please come back safe..."

"I will.. Don't worry, and take care.." I smiled at him. "Yah!" I whipped the reins and the horse ran as the guard followed behind.

It was a long ride to reach Baekje. Night flew quick and we were to find a place to sleep. The guards settled in to sleep, but I stayed up to look at the stars. It was shown brightly above us as, watching them twinkle.

'I hope you are all safe..' I sighed then slipping in to sleep.

~The Next Day~

We all woke up early, and I was lucky to go go place to change into nice clothing

We all woke up early, and I was lucky to go go place to change into nice clothing. Then we quickly went moving to soon reach Baekje. The Baekje guards looked at me for identity, but my guards stepped in to say that I was the Princess of Silla. The gates opened and we went inside.

"Now we must all be careful. Do not pull out your swords, no matter what." I ordered my guards.

"Yes, Your Highness." They all bowed.

I climbed off my horse, one of them helping me. He took a hold of my horse as I went to find the captured Hwarangs. As I walked through the dark halls, Sun Woo looked at me.

"Sun Woo.." I blinked.

He gave no reply but some guards grabbed onto my arms. Sun Woo flinched, but I shook my head, signalling him not to do anything.

"Let go of me. Do you not know who I am?!" I demanded the guards. "I am the Princess of Silla!"

"Princess Mi-Suk?!" Ji-Dwi stumbled closer to the prison cells.

"Princess, please. You cannot be here. The guards will escort you to the battle field." The General lowered his head as the guards took me outside.