A New Admirer

"Has the Princess be drinking something often?"

"She has been drinking her medicine after the last incident.."

"For now, don't give it to her. No matter what." I felt a hand reaching for my wrist, and placing it on my pulse. "She also seems to be suffering from low blood pressure."

"Princess Mi-Suk.."

I slowly opened my eyes, seeing Dan Sae, my father, and Lady Choi.

"Dan Sae.." I softly mumbled his name as he held my hand. He took it carefully and placing it on his cheek.

"You'll be fine. Just have some rest now. Also don't think about anything or anyone else but me." He smiled gently. I smiled at him, caressing his cheek.

"I am.."

"Dan Sae, please come out to talk with me privately." My father said, packing his stuff and standing out the door.

"I'll be back." He looked and me and turned away to approach my father. Lady Choi sighed and rushed towards me.

"Princess, are you feeling better?"

I nodded and looked up at the ceiling as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Luckily Master Dan Sae was there with you."

I turned away from her and onto my side.

'I guess that was really the end, Ban Ryu.. And I guess we need to move on.. Soo Yeon is now in your heart, and I'm not there..' I sighed and closed my eyes and the doors opened. I opened my eyes again, but looking straight at the wall.

"Did she fall asleep when I left?" Dan Sae asked, entering the room.

"I think so, Master Dan Sae." Lady Choi stood up and walked away.

"Alright. I'll just have a few minutes with her." He said, having a seat near my bed.

The doors closed and I felt his hands stroking through my hair. I closed my eyes, not moving as he kept stroking it.

"I hope that he's out of your heart, and there's room for me..." Dan Sae softly said. "But I'll give you space to refresh.." he leaned close to me, kissing my cheek and leaving out the room.

I got up from my bed, touching in my cheek. I blinked and looked out at the door for a few moments, and away.

~The Next Day~

I was already dress, and started eating my breakfast slowly as Lady Choi and Pa Oh watched me

"Is something wrong with the soup, Princess?" Pa Oh asked.

I shook my head, blinking and went to take a sip of the soup.

"Umm, but can you both please not watch me eat."