Shattered Pieces

I stared at them with horror as Ah Ro stood further away, and running to approach them.

"Go ahead without me.." I demanded Ban Ryu as I went to pick up my sword.

"Mi-Suk.."

"Go!" I slightly turned to him and went to approach the scene. Ah Ro stood in front of Ji-Dwi, blocking Sun Woo's sword from harming him.

"He's not the King! I swear he really isn't!" Ah Ro panicked.

"Stop it!" Sun Woo then yelled, pulling his sword, and slashing Ah Ro. She held onto her arm where the wound was, "Trust me he isn't.."

"Ah Ro!" I widen my eyes, and quickly running towards them. Sun Woo ran pass me. I sighed as Ji-Dwi pulled Ah Ro up from the floor.

"Your hurt.." He softly said as I watched them from across.

"Quickly take Ah Ro back." I said, walking towards them.

We then went back as Ah Ro prepared herself. Ji-Dwi sat next to her, as I was leaning against the wall.

I stayed silent, watching the two chat, and my brother helping Ah Ro. I could see it in his eyes, the longing to be with her. Though deep inside he can't, but will try to.

"I'll leave then." I turned away.

"Yes, Princess." Ah Ro lowered her head. I walked outside, closing the door when I heard their final conversation.

"So Princess Mi-Suk and Sook Myung are your sisters?" Ah Ro asks, her voice low.

"Yes, that is correct."

I sighed and walked off as Lady Choi followed behind me. We went inside my room as I sat down to think about the thoughts that ran in.

'Sun Woo could've killed him... Why is that he would want to kill my brother..' I frowned as turned to look as I heard a noise that hit my window

I approached it and opened the window as Ban Ryu stood there, waving. I softly gave him a smile as he smiled brightly.

"Mi-Suk, goodnight!" He called.

"Ban Ryu, go to sleep." I replied, closing my window. He left and I went to bed as said.

~The Next Day~

I went around Hwarang with Ban Ryu as the boys chatted and looked at us

"What's between them?" One asked as Ban Ryu looked at them.

"Ban Ryu." I said. He looked back at me and away. "Ban Ryu." I said again, pulling his arm.

"What?" He sighed.

"Can't you look at me?" I tilted my head so he would look at me.

He didn't reply but looked at another direction. I frowned and tugged onto his arm when a went inside the meeting room.