The Final Ending

~6 Years Later~

The clear blue sky, the sun shining warmingly above us. I sat on my chair next to Ah Ro under the building as we both watch a small child play.

"He's just like Dan Sae.." Ah Ro smiled brightly.

"Thank you." I chuckled, "And, thank you for coming, Ah Ro."

"Of course! I came to the Palace for my half sister, and as your company. Besides, Dan Sae, Sun Woo, and the other Hwarang's went with King Jinheung on a mission for a month already."

She leaned towards me, holding onto my hand and nodding to have the patiences.

But then we became startled when we both heard a loud cry. I widen my eyes, grabbing onto my dress and running towards the four-year old child.

 I widen my eyes, grabbing onto my dress and running towards the four-year old child

"Young Master!" Lady Choi also ran towards him with a few maids behind her. She pulled him up as I reached them.

"Are you alright Deok Soo?" I took a hold of him.

"Mother, it hurts..." He showed me his scratched and bloody hand. I sighed at him, wiping his cheeks as Ah Ro worriedly frowned.

"Ah Ro-"

"Gladly." She cutted me off as we took Deok Soo towards her room.

She pulled out her supplies as I placed Deok Soo onto a chair, and sitting next to him. He started sniffling, then I went to gently turn his face to face me.

"Deok Soo, don't cry any more.. Your alright." I warmly smiled at him.

"This wouldn't even hurt a bit." Ah Ro softly says as she rubbed some medicine, and wrapping the cloth over his wound.

After Ah Ro finished patching Deok Soo's wound, he went up to hug her.

"Thank you, Aunt Ah Ro."

Ah Ro crouched down to look up at him, gently pinching his cheeks. He smiled brightly at her and looking up  at me as I smiled back.

"I'm always here to heal you."

We went back to my chambers as I pulled out an ink pad, stone, a brush, and paper.

"Are you planning to tell Dan Sae?" Ah Ro asked, sitting beside Deok Soo.

I blinked at her, as Deok Soo tilted his head with curiosity. I pulled him close to sit on my lap while Ah Ro grabbed my wrist. She went to feel my pulse, then pulling away with a huge smile.

"All the symptoms are correct."

"Does that mean..." My eyes widening  as Deok Soo lightly yanked onto my sleeve.

"Mother, what's going on?"

"Your going to have a sibling." I smiled down at him.

"I'm going to be a brother!" He smiled.