The Victim

"Ah Ro, I need you to find a parent for the child

"Ah Ro, I need you to find a parent for the child.." I sighed, gentle giving her the little boy.

"I think I know a guy." She smiled.

"Thank you. And have you seen Ji-Dwi?"

"No Your Highness.. I haven't seen him all day. Did you needed something from him?" She blinked.

"I just need to check up on my brother. From what happened last night." I turned away from her, leaving the child at her care.

I walked around Hwarang, looking for him. But he was no where to be found at first. Then I saw him out in the fields, shooting arrows.

Each shot he took was a bullseye. Then he was left with no more arrows, but nothing stopped him. He grabbed his sword angrily, and throwing to also hit another bullseye.

My brother was furious. And I knew right away what caused it. The same pain I've felt. I turned away to let him be, and slowly taking my time to get back.

Soon I went to pay the Queen a visit with Sook Myung. We walked around the Palace, the sun shining brightly upon us.

"He claimed that he was King. What do you think about Hwarang, Sook Myung?" The Queen asked my sister.

She gave no reply and I looked at her. Then back at Queen Mother as she looked at me.

"I'm sure that Sook Myung enjoys them, Queen Mother." I softly said.

"They are becoming stronger.. With Sun Woo, they think as the King. Are you gaining feelings for him?"

"That wouldn't be possible." She gently smiled at her.

"And Mi-Suk, I heard that you have been spending time with one of the Hwarangs' master a lot. What is this?"

"We just came to become close, Queen Mother.. I promise that there is nothing between us.." I replied, making eye contact with her.

"You shouldn't be liking someone that is a low rank. The Bone System Rank." She sighed.

"Queen Mother." Sook Myung blank said.

"It is just how it is. Nothing can really stop it. He is a half breed. Aren't I as well?" I closed my eyes. My mother looking at the both of us.

"Don't say such thing, Mi-Suk!" The Queen turned to face me. "You both really do scare me. Sending Sook Myung to Baekje. And Mi-Suk, you didn't listen to my order. And look, now you're hurt." She sighed.

"It is nothing, Queen Mother."

She held onto my arm, "You will take good care of Hwarang." Then she looked over at Sook Myung. "And I want you to be one of my Wonhwa. Do you know the fate of Wonhwa?"

"The fate of death." Sook Myung replied.

"Aren't you scared?"

"No. Because I will take care of you." Sook Myung said, with a bit of proud in her tone. I looked at her, the Queen still holding onto my arm.