Chapter 1

!TRIGGER WARNING!

If you are disturbed by self harm you will not approve of his book this is not supporting self harm, suicide, and/or depression, rape/ violence this to raise awareness of these horrible thing in our world not meant to a fend anyone thank you.

~lilybug04282004 and sugerpop6~
💜💜💜

Ellie's POV

Beep Beep Beep. Slap my hand to the alarm clock I turned my alarm off and laid on my bed trying not to fall asleep, I finally got up to go to the bathroom, then I came down stairs to get dressed I put a blue over the shoulder crop top with a jumper that covered my stomach  I went to my vanity to put my makeup on.

I went to go get my phone off the charger then ate breakfast, then finally my mom came down stairs and took me to school "Have a nice day honey!"my mom said to me.

I walked into school my best friend Leah greeted me we walked to my locker. "When did your mom pick you up from the library?" I asked we went to the library after school yesterday.

   "Not to late." She said back to me.  

"Ok that's good." I said, as soon as I said that the 3 minute bell rang and I had to leave so I said bye and left to go out my stuff in my classroom.  I walked out and said my arch nemmisis Lydia Rocky she was so rude and annoying. I walked away.  Then all of a sudden the one minute bell rang and I dashed away to my 1st hour, math. Math was over then I went to 2nd hour then 3rd, it was funny cause Mr Barr is making  us do the  chopsticks Olympics. Then 4th hour is right before lunch I was starving. Lunch finally came I had packed soda, pudding, chips, and a string cheese. We ate lunch then I went to 5th hour then 6th, 2nd and 6 th are my favorite hours because it's orchestra and sewing. We were making sweat shirts in seeing and I'm ahead of the whole class. School was out and Leah met me at the sewing room. "Hey." I said.

"Hi can you go to the library with me again." She asked.

"No sorry my dads picking me up. I have to go right away, sorry." I said.

"Ok bye." She said then left.

I walked to my locker to get my homework math, science, and language arts.

Then some one walked up to me. "Hey." A voice said from behind my locker. It was Jarod.

"O-oh hey." I said back awkwardly.

"Can I ask you something?" he asked.

"S-sure." I said. Then he asked me the question.