Chapter 17

There is no longer two people working on this book only one so parts will be coming out a little later than usual sorry for the inconvenience I apologize, if you have any questions ask in the comments and I will reply. Thank you.
Lilybug04282004💜

Ellie's POV

I sat there frozen. Death? What did she do?

"What!" Jess screamed.

"Get rest see you in the morning... But not in the afternoon." The man said and he left.

He walked up the stairs I waited. "Shhhhh." I said silently. I knew he hadn't gone up stairs he was waiting for me.

Jess nodded her head. The he walked up stairs for real, I knew that cause the sound of the stairs was cause the weight on it. "Ok." I said. "That was quick he only waited there for a minute!"

"Yeah, you save your life your so smart." Jess said.

"What you get A's in all of your classes." I said.

"Sure whatever, anyway can you unstrap me now?" She asked.

"Oh yeah yeah sorry." I ran over to the bed.

As I unbuckled the last strap I caught a glimpse of light behind her bed.

"Jess!" I said excitedly.

"What, what happened?" She asked.

"There's  light!" I said and ran behind her bed.

"Light. like what?" She asked.

"A window maybe." I said.

"Oh good idea try to punch it or pull it." She told me.

"Ok." I went over to the spot where I had seen the light, then I tried to punch it. When that didn't work I tried to pull it 1 2 3 bam a wooden board popped of there were two more I took those off and there was a ventilation system. "Come on Jess let's go."

"Wait Ellie he'll know we left." Jess told me.

I went over to her and gave her a hug "Jess it will be ok, I promise." Then she nodded I crawled in first and then she did. "Go slow." I mouthed. She nodded.

We were off then I saw them sitting around the table then the front door. We sat there until they left. They didn't go downstairs they went to bed. The right after there were out of sight Jess sneezed. "I'm sorry." Jess whispered.
Then both of the men ran out and down stairs which meant we had to go. Then we heard sounds at the other end of the vent so we went the other way.

"GET BACK HERE!" The second man said.

Then Jess was dragged away, I fought to save her but she was gone. I crawled the way she went then the first man Bryan grabbed me and dragged me.

"Oh goodie two little girls." they strapped me up in my old room and Jess in the other.

"I thought you were down here so Bryan stayed down her but you weren't, you were smart enough to stay quiet long enough to for him to go away."the man said.

"Yes but I'm not going to kill you guys like I said. You'll find out in about 2 minutes." Bryan said.

"Who's more developed." The second man said.

"Ellie, I get Ellie." Bryan said.

"Ok see you when I'm done." The second man said.

"Ok your lucky you didn't have to play the game but she only had to play one since you escaped, we were saving this for later but here you go." I was so scared what game?

I was strapped to a bed as then I saw him, he took off his belt then his shirt, and finally his pants no underwear I closed my eyes.