Chapter 3

Ellie's POV

He said "Come with me." I followed him to the janitors closet.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Hold on." He answered.

He looked left the right then open the door to the closet and pushed me in he followed. "Why are we in here?" I asked again.

"Have you ever kissed a guy before?" He asked before I could answer his lips touched mine in a kiss, it lead to another kiss and another then we stopped. "Your actually a great kisser."he told me.

"Thanks I guess." then he opened the door and we walked out into clouds.

----------

"WHAT HAPPENED!" I sat up frantically.

"You fainted." The nurse said.

"How?" Why the heck would I have fainted.

"That kid Jarod who came up to you asked you a question and you fainted. You were probably light headed do you feel fine?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Ok your mom will be here shortly. Jarod is waiting outside he's going to help you get your things." The nurse said.

"Ok thank you so much." I said and left.

Jarod was waiting for me outside he was such a sweet heart. "Hey are you ok." He asked "I asked you that question and you fainted."

"That was so weird I didn't feel light headed?" I said "What was the question?" I grabbed my homework.

"Are you ok Ellie!" My mom rushed down the hall.

"Yeah." I said to her.

"Let's go home you don't have to go to school tomorrow if you don't want to?" Sh said to me.

"No I'll be fine, see you tomorrow Jarod." He patted me hip and my mom and I walked away.

"Who was that?" My mom asked.

"Oh just a guy." I sighed.

"Ok I won't bug you about it." She said as we got in the car.

----------

We had dinner then I had to go get ready for bed I went to go take a shower I took my clothes off and a piece of paper fell out of my pants, it had a phone number on the front and on the back it had a faint name on,
Jarod,

The number is

(This is a fake number!)

342-256-2994

I typed it in my iPhone and said hey. In less than 1 minute I got a reply 'who is this?' He texted back.

'Oh sorry, it's Ellie.' I texted back.

'Oh hey how's it going.' He asked.

'Good, how did you slip this to me?' I asked.

'When I patted you.' He said.

'Ok I have to go see you tomorrow.' I said.

'Bye' he texted. I put my phone on the charger. Took a shower, brushed my teeth and hair and went to bed.