Chapter 15

Ellie's POV

I fell asleep in in that corner. I was awakened by footsteps tuning down my hall I didn't breath. Then the door swung open. I stayed still out of all the doors they had to pick mine, then it closed me and the person they locked it then I heard yelling then the door opened and they ran out it was very dark in the room so they hopefully didn't see me.

Then one went up stairs but I couldn't hear if there was one more down so I stayed.

Then I heard I door open and a yell of anger I stayed the another man was here, then I heard feet go up stairs. Then I walked out of the room and then I walked to my room. Crying for help and the eco's kept mocking me. I opened the door and there was a person was in my bed. "Hello." The voice said it was a girl, I ran to the side of the bed.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"W-who who are you?" The girl asked.

"I'm Ellie, who are you?" I asked.

"Ellie? Ellie? Ellie! Your Ellie. The nice person oh my gosh!" The girl said.

"What the heck what kind of sick people would clone me?" I said.

"What I go to your school our my dopleganger." She said.

"Oh I remember holy cow, you look so much like me." I told her.

"Yeah." She said. "My name is Jess."

"Oh hi what's your moms name?" I asked my mom wasn't my mom but my moms real name was daisy so I want to know if we're twins which has to be impossible.

"Her name is Daisy." My jaw dropped.

"My moms name I daisy my mom that I grew up with is my step mom." I said.

"What that means we're-"

"Twins." We said together.

Then we heard steps come down the stairs.

"Death." The man said.

"What?" Jess asked.

"It's all in the name."