Chapter 11

Ellie's POV

It was twelve in the afternoon and I was about to get ready to go to prom. It was last minute so I didn't have a dress but Jacklin had a pretty dress I could where so I did. It was a light shade of baby pink it was a shorter dress. I got up and went to take a shower after my shower I put my hair up in a towel and went over to my desk and tried to find my laptop. How the heck can you loose an f-ing laptop? I went back into my room and put make-up on. After
That I did my hair a simple side fishtail braid then I put my dress on and shoes, light pink converse.

Then I walked down stairs. "Oh Ellie you look so beautiful." My mom said, my dad hadn't come home yet but he would be home later that day, it was sad but it's ok.

"I love you." I said to my mom.

"I love you to sorry dad couldn't be here. But-" she was cut off by a knock at the door, she went to open it.

"Dad!" I shouted, I ran up to him.

"Ellie, you look so pretty." My dad said.

"Thanks dad." I said.

Then another knock at the door my dad opened the door. "Why hello Jarod." My dad said.

"Hello sir, Ellie you look stunning." Jarod said to me.

"Thank you." I walked to him he gave me a corsage. I hooked m arm around his. "Ready?" I asked.

"I sure am." He said.

"Have her back by 11:00." My dad said.

"Surely." Jarod said and me left.

I walked out to a white limo. "Oh Jarod it's amazing."

"You like it?" He said.

"Of corse, let's go." I said.

-----------

We went to go eat at my favorite Chinese resteraunt. Then we were off o prom. "Thank you so much Jarod." I said.

"Of corse I would only do this for the girl I love." He said.

"Love?" I asked.

"Oh sorry really really like." We laughed.

As we entered several other couples entered it was amazing music was playing and there were snacks and punch in a table we set our stuff down at a table and went to the dance floor. After a few songs Jarod wen my to go get us some punch "Jarod."

"What." He asked, I caught him before he left.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I told him.

"Ok Ill meet you back at the table." He said.

"Ok." I walked to the barroom, there were no other girls except one she was in a stall. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands, dried them and left. As I was walking to the gym I felt a hand in my shoulder, thinking it was Jarod I kept walking "So you found me." I said jokingly.

Then I was forcefully turned around by a man dressed in all black. "Follow me!" he demanded.

"No!" I jerked away.

"Yes." Then BAM I was wacked in the back of the head with bat.

-----------

I woke up I was lying on a table, naked. I didn't choose this path in life it chose me and my life knows I can make my way out of it I can I promise. I promise my parent, Leah, Jarod, and my self. I will make it out.