God Hates Gays

Has it ever occurred to you, that most holy scriptures, or any written document about 'the sole creator', would say he condemns homosexuals?

As a matter of fact, yes, God does hate gays. A faithful homosexual may say otherwise to defend his/her sexuality, but there's no beating around it.

He always pointed out that women belonged to men, and vice-versa; because that's the way he had designed the humans.

But, don't you notice the number of gays that live normal, happy, successful lives, despite the hate the society (or even God) has been giving them?

That might be because I have been helping them.

Yes, I am an angel, and my spoken name is Aceline. I had been buddies with Angel Judiel, since we both were the angels of love. For centuries, God had always told us all that if we spot someone  falling for someone of the same sex, we should find means to keep them apart.

Secretly, I've been disobeying the rules.

And one day, God found out.

How that happened, you ask?

That's a funny story.

 .

.

.

.

/A.N/

This isn't a homophobic rant; the story progresses, and you'll get the bigger picture in the journey along.

Let me get it straight (haha), I'm nonreligious. Existentialist, come to think of it. I don't conform to any religious views, so nothing in here points out "aha, Christian references." I just used religious personalities that many are familiar with (i.e. angels, heaven, hell). Christianity happens to be the most widespread religion in my country, so I used what sources I could. Thanks for dropping by!