Left for Undead

Beep, beep, beep, beep...

The alarm went off and I threw the covers over my head to ignore the sound. But, something tells me that it's important that I get up, so the soft covers betrayed me and I climbed from the bed. I searched for my home slippers and tugged onto my tangled, blonde hair.

WAIT, WHAT, WHERE AM I?!

I jumped completely off the comfy bed, eyes wide open, as I stand in a crouching position, getting ready to pounce at anyone for answers.

Where am I?

I looked around to find myself protected by 4 walls of warm cream color, covered by posters of people holding musical instruments, with the names 'Of Mine and Men' and 'My Chemical Romance' under them. Bands, maybe? I'm not sure. Next was the bed. It was messed up from my rest last night, so the baby pink covers and white sheets were a little creased, along with the white pillows in random arrangements. There was one window which kept me well ventilated.

I ran to it, opening up the pane and letting my head poke out. It was windy, and I saw trees. This must mean nothing to true humans, but this was alarming to me. I mean like.... Real trees, with real leaves, with real fruits. And concreted roads... and cars! I'm not ignorant to human technology but it doesn't fail to stun me. Another row of houses and smiling neighbors bordered the horizons.

Who am I?

I looked at myself, and I am covered with clothes. Again, this must be a normal thing for humans, but this is very new to me. I was in what they would call 'pajamas', since the cloth was loose and soft. It had buttons, and was colored blue with doodles of the galaxy. The feeling of being covered made me feel... restrained... but it's part of human culture, right?

I found a door behind me. I checked around to make sure it wasn't like the doors in Hell- it seemed safe, but I wasn't ready to leave the room yet. Beside the door was a decent desk with organized papers and a cup for pens and pencils. I chanced upon a picture frame of a happy family- my own face, a woman with similar features as me, but with darker hair color and brown eyes, and an older man with just the same hair color, and blue eyes.

I am Aceline Anderson- daughter of Jaimie and Drew Anderson. I was born on July 19, 1997, and I'm about to go to school at Jordan East.

....How do I know those things about myself?

Beep beep beep...

I forgot to turn the thing off. I approached the beeping alarm clock and pressed the button off. I discovered there was a restroom not too far from the bed, and I went to check it out. There were showerheads, a sink and a toilet. Nothing so fancy, but still pretty cool for someone like myself.

"Oh gosh... How did I end up here? I don't remember Lucifer talking about any of this stuff at all! Angel Morris? Do you hear me? You made me human! You must know what happened here!" I went around screaming in the bathroom, constantly looking around. "Please!" I begged. I don't know how to start a human life at all!

"Alright, alright..." I heard his familiar voice say, as I found him staring back at me in the mirror. I know most humans won't find that usual, but for us angels, we can't make direct appearances on Earth, so we do it through reflections. I'm just glad Angel Morris even hears me.

I came closer to the mirror, clutching the frames with my slender fingers-
"Why am I here?!" I screamed out, almost shaking the thing off.