Aceline's A Fallen Angel

(Past)

      We never had names he fondly called us by; we only have names God uses when he needs us for something. Mine was 'Aceline', and my main role in the Heavenly realm was to facilitate with romances Angel Judiel, another angel, was too busy to look into. Maybe that's what you humans would consider as 'screwing with people's love affairs,' but actually, we don't force people to like each other. All we do is look into people's lives on Earth, and see if we can try to match them with someone whom we deem as worthy for that subject. And no, it's not like some dating site where interests are easily listed, along with an attractive photo.

It's never simple to try and make them bump into each other. We had to facilitate their entire affair- we inspire the most detailed love stories on Earth.

We are both very careful with dealing with people's love affairs, and we never pair people up if they don't seem compatible. We never limit pairs by age, race, status in life, or education. As much as possible, we give as many options to everyone.

          But, there were cases, when a girl would never be compatible with a guy, or a guy would never try to be with a girl, but they all claim to be looking for love. It confused Angel Judiel and I; even though we give a dozen of possible partners, they never budge.

          Then one time, it dawned to us that they weren't into the opposite sex. They liked another woman or man. In the beginning, Angel Judiel and I were completely fine with it! We were happy that our lovers were finally happy, after the hardships they (and we angels) endured for them to find love.

          But when God found out about it, since the first homosexual died and went to Heaven and God looked into his life records, he was perplexed as to why he is romantically inclined with another man. "It's because," he reasoned, "I had found love."

          God was, without doubt, inflamed at the two of us love angels. He had told us that he had made man for woman, woman for man, and angels to obey him. He hadn't liked what we had done, and ordered that the current homosexual couples be separated.

          But I asked if man was for woman and so on, why did this man find love with another man?

          "It's because, Aceline," I remembered his voice minimize to a whisper, "I made a mistake somehow. But that doesn't mean two mistakes could be together. Split them up."

          Angel Judiel didn't want to end up like Lucifer, the fallen brother of ours, the master of all evil, despised by all. So, he had to get his subjects who were homosexuals to say good bye.

          I clearly didn't want to be like Lucifer. I do not want to be labeled with a brother who had caused murders, hate, rape, theft, adultery and many more dangers on Earth. But, what harm had these couples done? I do not see why they are mistakes. It was not in me to disobey our creator, but it was beyond me to let the ones whom I put together shatter for no valid cause.

          I didn't want to end up like Lucifer. So, I had to pair and take care of the homosexual relationships very carefully; very discreetly. And the ones whom Angel Judiel had broken up was remedied by me- and I had to make sure my partner (much less God himself) know what I was doing.

          So, that's the truth. God hates the gays, and that was the shortest possible history as to why homosexuals still strive on- it's because of an angel like me.

          And for centuries, I had been continuing my secret job up in the realms. Until at some point.... I had forgotten discretion.

.