Chapter 10 Guarding the Kid.

Albus was in his office wondering how he was going to get to know his granddaughter better, A month had gone by since school started and he was no closer to making a connection with her. She seemed not to trust him as most people do. He was also worried about the whole Harry Potter, Sirius Black situation, when was Sirius Black going to make his move? As he was contemplating this, the fireplace flared, and out of the flames step out Charles and Logan. Albus stood up and went over to greet  Charles and logan

"Charles, to what do I owe this visit?" He asks as he shakes Charles' hand. "Mr. Logan." Logan nods.

"I've come to warn you that an old enemy of Logan's is coming to Hogwarts, and he coming for Alina."

Albus raises an eyebrow, "But how is that possible, Charles, the castle has protection charms against muggles wandering onto the property." Logan scoffs.

"Didn't you learn anything the last time I was here, Bub, mutants are immune to magic. So whatever trinkets you having guarding this place ain't gonna stop Sabertooth."

"He's right, Albus, Sabertooth is immune to magic just like Logan and Alina are.

"And how do you know this man is coming after Alina?"

"I have been tracking his moments since the day Alina came home after her encounter with the boggart and every indication shows that he is on his way up here, Then I had a vision of him coming here and kidnapping her."

Albus' eyes widen, he had no idea that Charles could see the future.

"When did you see him coming here?"

"Halloween." Charles tells him

"What would you have me do to protect my granddaughter, Charles?"

"Allow Logan to stay here at Hogwarts. He's the only one that can slow Sabertooth down, if not defeat him."

Albus looks at the tall burly man, he was going to stick out like a sore thumb, and raise suspicions.

As if reading his mind Logan smirks, "Don't worry, pal, nobody will know I'm here not even the Kid."

"You're not going to tell her?"

"Nah, why freak the Kid out, if she finds out she'll get all paranoid and shit."

"Logan's right let's keep her unaware of the situation, she'll only become distracted." Charles adds.

"Is this Sabertooth a threat to the other students?" Albus asks.

"He could be, but I sense that his main goal is to capture Alina. For no other reason than to torment Logan."

"I don't  understand, why would he go after Alina if you are the one he wants to hurts"

"Because I care for the kid, she's like a daughter to me and the easiest way to get to me is through the people I love. Since he can't kill me, he kills them instead, he's done it before. Plus he enjoys watching them suffer before he kills them."

Albus was shocked to hear that such a violent and evil man could exist. Voldemort was evil, but he had a plan, this man kills for the fun of it.

"Alright, Mr. Logan, you can stay. But please try to keep a low profile."

"No problem, bub, nobody will know I'm here. Just tell me where the kitchen is and get me a room close to the kid and everything will be fine."

"That can all be arranged." Albus tells Logan.

Logan nods and goes back to the fire place and floos back to the mansion to get his stuff, it was only a week until Halloween so he wasn't going to bring much. He was back 30 minutes later with his stuff  in a  duffle bag.