Chapter 13 Quidditch Match

The next day when the seventh years went to Defense Against the Dark Arts class, they were all surprised to see that it was Professor Snape teaching the class instead of Professor Lupin. Once everyone was seated Snape began his lecture one werewolves, Alina raised her hand.

"Professor, why are we going over something that we should have gone over in third year. I think we're all familar with the difference between an animagus and a werewolf."

Snape sneered at Alina. "If that is the case, Miss. Xavier, please enlighten us as to what the difference is."

Alina stood up and smirks, Dylan grabs her wrist, "Don't." He tells her.

She waves him off.

"An animagus is a witch or wizard who can transform into an animal at will, for example, I'm an animagus."

With those word she transformed into her wolf form, walking up to Snape, circling him once and returning to her seat turn back into herself.

"A werewolf has no control over his transformation, and doesn't recognise neither friend nor foe unless he has taken Wolfbane potion. The potion does not cure lycanthropy but eases the symptoms, allowing one to hold on to their mental faculties after transformation (which would otherwise not be possible). It renders the dangerous beast into an ordinary, sleepy wolf. And the other weird thing is that your government treats people who are infected with lycanthropy like shit. Instead of treating like the illness that it is, you all treat them like freaks and do your best to oppress them."

"That's quite enough out of you Miss. Xavier, 10 points from Gryffindor for your foul language and for your cheek. Now because of your little self rightous outburst, I want the whole class to write three rolls of parchment on the werewolf, paying particular attention on how to recognise them, class dismissed."

The next day was the first match of the season, Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff. Gryffindor was trailing and it was some of the worst weather they had ever played in. It was raining so hard you could barely see what was going on. Alina and Dylan decided not to try out for Quidditch after all there were no openings on the team, so there they all were huddled in the stands watching the game sitting on the Gryffindor side.

"We must be insane watching this game in this monsoon." Samantha complained.

"Yeah so far it's been an exciting game and we're only trailing behind by a little bit!" Dylan cried out over the screeching wind.

They all watched as Harry chased after the snitch, losing sight of him as he heads into the clouds. Suddenly dementors started coming onto the Quidditch Pitch.

"What the hell are they doing here!" Samanatha crys.

"I don't know, something must have happened, look!" Maxine says pointing out to the pitch.

They all look and they see Harry Potter plummeting to his death.

"He's not slowing down." Sam says.

Alina, makes a last minute decision, "Guys cover me, I think I can teleport and catch him."

"Are you nuts, how do you know if you can catch him mid air?"

"If Nightcrawler can do it, so can I."

Alina's friends surround her and she teleports toward Harry she appears right below him. Alina reaches out and wraps her arms and legs around him.

"Don't worry, Kid, I got you." Harry briefly wakes up, sees Alina hugging him then passes out again.

Alina teleports again and lands underneath Harry, cushioning the impact, on the Pitch below she quickly teleports back into the stands right back in the middle of her friends. The teacher and students rush out of the stands towards Harry. The quartet stay where they are.