Chapter 12 Denial Is Not Just A River In Eygpt

WARNING: Explicit masturbation

Alina starts leaving the village heading back towards the castle, it was getting close to dinner time and she needed to get back to inform the others that she was okay. Alina kept walking at a pretty fast pace, every now and then looking back at the disappearing village. Remus was falling behind her, he had to jog a little to catch up.

"Alina, where was that man taking Sabertooth?"

"No where."

"Who was that man in the first place?"

"No one."

"What's he going to do to him?"

"Nothing."

Remus quickened his pace and grabs her by the arm. He spun her around to face him.

"Why are you avoiding my questions?"

"Professor, you don't need to worry about it, okay?"

"No, it's not okay, after everything that I have just seen, I think I have a right to know what is going on. Considering I may have just put myself on a man's hit list who is inexplicably immune to magic."

Alina sighed and stepped closer to Remus, taking his hand.

"Please, Professor, let it go. There are certain things that I can't tell you, even if I wanted to, I couldn't. They're not all my secrets to reveal. Just trust me when I tell you they're not all bad and I promise, Victor will never harm you, now let's get back to the castle it's getting late."

Remus saw the sincerity in her eyes, he decided to let it drop. After all who was he to go prying into other people's secrets.

"Alright, Alina, I won't ask you again, but one day I'm going to want answer."

Alina beamed at him, "And one day, Professor, I may give you an answer." She tells him as she gives his hand one final squeeze then lets go.

They get to the castle gates and part ways, Remus' eyes lingering on her as he watches her make her way up towards Gryffindor Tower. He heads the opposite way to his room where he takes off clothes and gets in the shower.

As he showers he wonders why Alina was being so secretive about what happened, he knows the big man is Victor Creed, he assumes the other man is the man Logan she mentioned. His curiosity was piqued to find out more about this Logan person. A wave of jealousy washes over Remus thinking of Alina having a close relationship with this man Logan, then he realized her had no right to feel any sort of jealousy towards this man. He didn't have the right to feel anything towards Alina, but he did feel something for her, he cared for her and her well being. More than what a professor should feel for a student.

Remus sighed as he let the water run down his face and scarred body, He didn't know what he was going to do, he had to stamp out these inappropriate feeling he was having towards Alina, but he wasn't sure how exactly he was going to do that. He wasn't sure he wanted to do that. Remus starts to washing himself. He begins running his hands up and down his scarred body, moaning as he thinks of Alina. His hand reaches his rock hard manhood, and squeezes hard.

"Ahh, Alina." He moans out.

In his mind he can see her clearly on her knees in front of him, with his throbbing cock in her mouth. Slowly sliding up and down his length. His hand begins to mimick the motion he wishes was Alina's mouth. Remus squeezes and twists the head of his cock, letting out a wanton moan.

Remus begins to palm himself furiously, the whole time imagining that he's inside Alina. His finger tighten around his cock trying to imitate the feeling Remus would feel if he was inside her. Remus feels the tightening in his sack and the throbbing of his cock indicating that he's about to come. His mind goes wild, imagining slamming over and over into Alina, hearing her cry out his name as she reaches her climax, then in an explosion of lights Remus cums hard. He cums for what feels like an eternity the whole time moaning out her name, thrusting into his hand. His legs nearly give out and he slumps against the shower wall. Remus is suddenly overwhelmed with a sense of guilt, how could he have done that thinking about a student? That was it he had no other choice, he had to finally admit it to himself. Alina meant more to him than just a student, much much more.