Chapter 20 The New Term

Just after New Year's the students at Hogwarts were scheduled to return, so the day before the students had to take the Hogwarts Express back, Logan and Storm took Alina, Dylan, Maxine, and Samantha back to London. They land once again in the park and say goodbye to Logan and Storm.

Logan hands Alina Alek's leash, "Bye, Kid, I'll be here to pick you up for your Easter break," Then he hugs her and whispers in her ear, "Remember what I told ya, think about what you're doing with the Weakling and be careful."

"I am, Logan, I promise I won't do anything stupid."

"You better not," Logan says then kisses the top of her head.

After the others thank Logan and Storm they walk out of the park and take a cab to the Leaky Cauldron. They get rooms for the night and have dinner there in the dining room.

Early the next morning the quartet takes a cab to Kings Cross and they go to platform 9 3/4. Going through the barrier. They get on the train and find an empty compartment.

"So how was your vacation," Dylan asks.

"Logan knows."

"About what," Maxine asks.

"Remus and me."

"Holy shit, how the hell did he find out?"

"He smelled Remus on me the first night we got back."

Alina then went on to explain what happened. The others were surprised that Logan didn't say that he was going to kill Remus.

"He said I was old enough to make the right decisions, but to really think about what I was doing."

"So what are you going to do?" Dylan asked.

"I'm going to see where things lead with Remus and go from there."

"Would you stay in England for him?"

"I don't know, I'd rather convince him to come back with us or even have a long distance relationship than stay here. But we'll see what happens."

At 11:00 the train leaves the station and nine hours later they were back at Hogwarts. They take the carriage up to the castle, Alina couldn't help the excitement bubbling up in her as they neared the castle. Soon they would be in the Great Hall and she would be able to see Remus.

They arrive and take their seats at the Gryffindor table, Alina's grandfather welcomes them back to a new term and the feast is underway. As they eat and talk about their holiday and thank each other for the gifts they received. Alina takes the opportunity to casually look up at the head table to get a glimpse at Remus.

He's sitting beside Professor Flitwick having some sort of conversation with him. As if feeling her eyes on him, Remus looks over at the Gryffindor table and makes eye contact with Alina. He gives her a small smile and a nod. She blushes and looks away, causing Remus' heart to soar.

After dinner, Alina Dylan, Maxine, and Samantha went up with the rest of the Gryffindors to the tower. They stayed in the Common Room for a while, then headed off to their room to get ready for bed. But of course, Alina had to go see Remus before she went to sleep. Telling the girls what she was going to do she checked the hallways with her telepathy to see where he was. She saw that he was patrolling the hall so she decided to wait in his room for him

Teleporting into his room, Alina sat down on his sofa to wait. About an hour after curfew, Remus comes back to his room. Opening the door he is surprised to see Alina sitting on his sofa.

“Darling, what are you doing here?”

“Did you honestly think I was going to be able to sleep without seeing you first?”

“How did you get in, not that I mind,” Remus asked as he crossed the room and pulled Alina off the sofa into his arms.

“I have my ways,” She tells him giving him a cheeky grin.

Remus wraps his arms around Alina and hugs her tight, “I have missed you so much,” He said then kissed her head.

“I missed you too. Now, how about you give me a proper kiss.”

“Gladly.”

Remus cups her face and kisses her sweetly, “I missed those sweet lips. By the way, thank you for the gift, you shouldn't have.”

“I know, but I wanted to.”

“How were your holidays,” Remus asks.

“They were good,” Alina says and tells him all about it, “And yours?”

“Lonely without you, but I did spend a great deal of time getting to know Harry.”

“That's good I'm glad you go to know him.”

They sat on Remus' sofa cuddling and kissing for a few hours until he noticed the time, “Darling, it's late I think you should head back to your dorm.”

“Do I have to,” Alina whined, “Can't I stay here with you, I'm not ready to leave you.”

Remus chuckled, “I'm afraid so, although there is nothing more I would like than to have you spend the night with me.”

Alina huffs, “Fine I'll go back to my dorm and sleep in my cold bed. But I'm not leaving without a kiss.”

“Of course, Darling.”

Remus leans in and kisses Alina. The kiss begins to get more heated and Remus pulls Alina closer to his body, Alina wraps her arms around his neck and straddles his lap. Remus nips her bottom lip causing Alina to gasp then he plunges his tongue into her mouth. He runs his tongue along hers, tasting her. She moans and shyly does the same thing. Remus can feel himself getting hard as he pulls away from Alina's mouth and starts kissing down her neck while he runs his hands underneath her shirt. Suddenly he pulls away panting.

“I think you better go now.”

Alina gives him a disappointed look, “Really?”

“Yes.”

She gets off his lap and fixes her shirt. Remus gets up and leads her towards the door. He opens the door and checks to see if the coast is clear.

“Good night, Alina,” He says gruffly

Her brow furrows at his sudden change in attitude, “Good night Remus.”

She walks out the door and he slams the door behind her. Feeling a little hurt, Alina teleports back to her dorm. Meanwhile, Remus leans his head against the door and lets out a shaky breath. When Remus started kissing her neck Moony suddenly tried to take control of him. He wanted to bite her and mark her as his mate. Remus couldn't let that happen so he pulled away and basically kicked her out of his room. He had always known that in his human form he couldn't pass on his curse, but this was different this was Moony wanting to take control and bite her and that was the last thing he wanted.

‘I'm just going to have to be more mindful,’ He thought to himself.

It was going to be hard, but he could do it. Though right now he needed to take care of a certain problem he was having.