He's rich

The next morning grannie woke me up and made take a bath. I was shocked to see a make up artist and a wedding gown in my room. As the make up artist started his job, I was trying to think about this marriage.The stylist straighten the top of my hair and curled the bottom part. I wore the beautiful wedding dress.  It was white with gold glitters and diamonds. It looks so expensive. I got in the limousine and headed to the church. As I arrived, I saw everyone waiting. "Pick one of  those 5 men standing there." Grannie said..

They introduced themseleves to me one by one.Well I know them. This man is wearing a gold coat and gold pants. His shoes were golden too.

"Hi Beautiful maiden, I am Edward Golfingera." He greete while grinning. I blushed with his choice of words. His father was one of the richest person alive. He has 10 mansions per country, all types of expensive cars with different colors each, 5 resorts, 5 malls, 5 airports, a private jet, 5 hotels that were rated as 5 stars all over the world and 12 banks. Last month he bought a big yacht and a small ones. He finished 5 courses plus the courses' masteral degrees. I've heard that he went to Hongkong just to buy a gift for his girl friend. He bought an island for his best friend. He bought an helicopter for her little sister. Her little sister is Orea Golfingera. She's like her brother. She's 18 years old She has a boy friend. From the rumors, she was the one who asked for a kiss from her boy friend. She bought a yacht for het boy friend. She has 30 ex boy friends so far and a present ones who the say she courted.  Edward likes riding horses. He is a gret horse back rider. He plays golf and he is really good. I "Hello, I am Rachelle." I said while smiling at him. He leanned closer and whispered "You look sexy int that gown. You make me fall for you even more every time you smile."  I met him before at a wedding ceremony like this.

Flashback

He wrapped his arms around my waist that sent chills run down my spine. He leaned closer. Our lips touched. I felt his right hand touch my ass while his left hand was unzipping my gown. I was so shocked that I can't move. I froze because of his kiss. I have to push him away. I can't let this continue. I regained my strenght and pushed him away.

Back to Present

"Are you okay?" Edward asked. "Yeah I am." I replied. "You look sick. Are you sick?" he asked with a worried tone in his voice.  "I'm just troubled about this On the spot marriage my grannie planned." I said trying  to hide that I still remember that he kissed me. "I'll see you later." he said with a cute smile.