I'll be living with Edward, George, Shon, Vince and Austin

"Hey!" I was greeted by Edward who was waiting with his bags which were filled with his clothes.

"Sorry if you waited outside." I apologized. 

"It's okay." he said with a wink and a dirty smirk but his dirty smirk dropped when he saw Austin who wrapped an arm around me.

I unlocked the house and the three of us got in. "Where is my room?" Edward asked. "First room on the right of second floor." I said and to that he went upstairs. "Mine?" Austin asked. "The second on the left of second floor." I said with a smile. "The one next to yours?" he asked. "Yeah and it has a door to my room." I said with a wink. 

Vince went running in the house and hugged me. "Your room is at  the second floor which is third room on the left." I said and he sat next to me. "Great to see you." He said hugging me. "You too." I said hugging him back. "Ahem!" Austin faked a cough. He was standing behind us so I guess he was watching. I pulled away from Vince and he went to his room.

"Hi!" Shon greeted as he entered the house. "Hey." I said dryly. "Your room is at the second floor. third door on the  right." I said and he laughed. "How did you know that I was supposed to be asking my room?" he asked and I shrugged. "Talk to you later." he said and to that he exited and went to his room.

"Hi!" George greeted. "Hello George!" I greeted back. "I'm glad that you remembered my name." he said with a wink. "Wow! Austin! An actor! My sister loves watching you." Geaorge said as he saw Austin going out of the kitchen. "Well, tell her, Thanks and I love my fans." Austin said and I shot him a death glare. "But my eyes, heart and brain belongs to that girl sitting on the white couch." Austin continued. ''Really?'' I asked with a flirty tone. "Yeah." he said smiling. "Now I know why you pulled him that night. I already know that you'll pick him." George said as he pointed at Austin. "Your room is the second floor on the right. Second door." I said to avoid his topic. "Okay." he said and went up. Austin and I went up together, of course. 

I cooked for dinner. I have no choice cause I am the only girl here and I bet they can't cook. I cooked two roasted chickens, Mashed potatoes, Carbonara and baked some cookies.

"This is good!" Austin said as he munched down the food I cooked. I smiled to him and said "Thanks." Vince was eating like the others. "You have to teach me." Vince said and I nodded. 

After eating dinner all of us decided to watch a movie. Yes, you are right. The five of them and me watched Fast Five then off to bed we go. 

I just can't sleep. This is just the start. I went to Austin's room using a door from my room that leads to his room. I saw him shirtless. Oh My Goodness! I felt my cheeks burned to red as I stared. "Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk. "Fats?" I teased when I finally regain myself. "one hundred percent muscles." he said with his smirk. I laughed at him and he started chasing me around his room. He grabbed me by my waist and he spinned me. Now I'm facing him. Shirtless. He held my hand to touch his perfect six packed abs. "Wow!" I teased. "Really wow." he said sarcastically. "Want to sleep here?" he asked. I nodded. I rested my head on his chest as he wrapped an arm around me. 

That's our position when we fell alseep. Yes, we slept like a couple but we did not have you know.