He's handsome

The next one was a handsome man. He walked to my direction slowly while the girls on his way were starring at him because he is so attractive. I can't remove my syates at him, I'm like an iron attracted to a magnet. "Hey, do you know that you look good on me? By the way I am George Greyson." he said then he kissed my hand. "H-hi th-there G-george! " I replied nervously. He rested his right arm on my shoulders. "Calm down. I do not bite people. I love beautiful girls like you. You look good on me cause I am handsome and you are Beautiful. Am I right?" he said that made me feel flattered. "Let's go to the storage room." he said. "Why do we have to go there?" I asked him then he grabbed my hand pulled me to the back part of the Church. "Marry me and I will make your life exciting." he said while hugging me. He kissed my cheeks making me jump. I pushed him away then I ran, he chased then he was able to grab my hands. He pinned me at the wall. "Other girls like it when I do what I did to you a while a go. "Shut up!" I shouted at his face. I can't escape because he used more strenght to pin me at the wall. He tried to kiss me again but I slapped him. "What the hell was that for?!" He was furious alright. I tried to push him away then I ran to the crowd and with that I can say that I'm fast. I looked all over the place.