Too much

Wow! Who's this man wearing a coat with mirrors. Well, hahaha it is hilarious.

"Hi Gougeous! I am Vince Spund and You are beautiful. " He said smiling at me. Wow his teeth were white. His braces were rainbow. What the Fuck?! "Are you okay?" he asked. Maybe he noticed my reaction. I was about to do something rude but I walked away to stop myself.

I walked Around the garden that was found outside the Church. Wow! Rose Garden I ran to see the roses. They were beautiful. They were fresh. Obviously, they were taken care properly that's why they looked perfect. I went closer to pick one but my index finger was peirced by a thorn of the rose. In my surprise I started steppin- bouncing backwards. I forgot that there was a deep pool there. Oh My G! I'll fall and drown to death if no one saves me. I closed my eyes to et ready for my death. Lord, please forgive me. I know that I have done many sins. I say bad words. i was forced to marry someone from those five men but I only met four and now I am dying Please help my soul to reach heaven.  I stopped because I felt someone grabbing my hands. I oppened my eyes and saw Vince. Well, my Prince Charming is here, I can't help but cry on his shoulder. He hugged me tighter and stroke my back gently. "I thought that I was going to die....'' I cried on him more and more. "You are safe now." he said softly as he wiped my tears using his thumb. He calms me down. "Thanks for saving me." I whispered as I leaned on hi chest. "It's okay. Just imagine me as your Prince Charming.." he said that made me laugh. "You look better when you are smiling." he says but I just search his eyes and found sincerity. I smiled and leaned bacck on hist chest. "Thank you." I whispered. I can feel him smiling right now. 

"I have to go and fix my make up. Excuse me, Prince charming." I said teasingly. He rolled his eyes and then laughe as I went to the Comfort room. He's nice. This choosing thing is freaking hard. I fixed   my make up and went back to the room where I would find the last man. Who's he? Is he handsome? Is he better than the others. I hope he's not psycho. I hope he's not a bad ass. I hope he's like a prince charming that you can read in story books.