Sneaking at the city

I did not sleep properly last night and if you are captain obvious and you're here with me, I know that you'll tell me that I look like crap. That's true, my dear friends. My hair is messy. My eyebags are so obvious. I look pale. Who could sleep if she or he is debating with himself or herself if she or he loves her or his childhood friend. Do I really love Austin. I' m not sure. Ugh! What should I do. I showered and tried everything to look presentable. You may think that I have a date or something but nope. I'm sorry if I broke your expectations but I'll be stuck in the house with Austin and Vince. Well, Vince is like a good friend while Austin.. Ugh! I don't know anymore. I wore my White Tshirt, Black denim shorts and house slippers. I brushed my hair and teeth after that I placed some make up to cover the paleness and eyebags. I stormed out of my room and ran to a muscled man. It's none other than.....Austin. Yay! Not. It's kind of awkward now that I am starting to figure out that I love him. I did not tell any of these five boys about my past. Well here goes nothing.... I had like twenty boy friends before but I did not love any of them. I did not give them my first kiss either. Of course I did not do anything with them so you don't have to worry. "Are you okay?" Austin asked that pulled me back to the present. "Yeah" I said trying to give the best fake smile ever. "Okay then....." he said as he walked to his room. I dashed back inside of my room and got on the bed.

I should really tell him. I feel so bad hiding things from him. I gathered some strenght and walked to my closet. I wore my black T shirt, White Denim shorts and Black Wedges. I went to Austin's room and forgot about knocking. I busted in. "Why are you here?!" He shouted. "Ummm. I want to go to the city." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes. "Okay. Let me get ready then we'll leave." he said and I nodded.

"Hey, let's go." Austin said after he got out of the closet. He was wearing a white V neck T shirt, Black leather jacket, Black Jeans and Black Vans. He was also wearing shades like me. We can't juat walk around without shades after that show guesting."Let's go." I repeated with a nod. We used his black motorycycle so we could stop anywhere we want.

"Hey, I want to try that cafe." I said to Austin. He laughed at me and I glared at him. "2 Chocolate shake with extra whip cream and choco powder plus marsh mallows." I ordered. "How come you knew?" he asked. "Well You are my childhood best friend so maybe I know and let's see... You were featured in a magazine." I said and he nodded. "Here ma'am." the cashier said and Austin payed. "You know that I can pay, right?" I asked him. "Yes but I am not allowing that." he said with a shrug. "Jeez!" I muttered. "Let's go there.'' he pointed to a Clothing store. It was Frecnh and I don't understand.

While at the store, It girl by Jason Derulo played.

I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks

Just tryna find ya

I've been like a maniac insomniac,

Five steps behind ya

Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit

Check please...

Cause I finally found the girl of my dreams

Much more than a Grammy award,

That's how much you mean to me

[Chorus:]

You could be my it girl

Baby you're the shit girl

Lovin' you could be a crime

Crazy how we fit girl,

This is it girl

Give me 25 to life