On cam couple

Austin's Point of View

"Hey! Wake up!" Someone shouted as that person rocked me a little. "Hmmm?'' I hummed. "You do realize that you have shootings and guestings today, right?" Someone asked. Oh Shit! I sprang out of the bed and saw Rachelle shaking her head disapprovingly. "You promised to bring me with you." she pouted. "Yes and I'll be ready in ten minutes." I replied and she nodded. I went out of my closet and I started scanning the room. My eyes landed on Rachelle who was wearing Black crop top, high waisted orange skirt, white flash jacket, Floral booties, Black gem necklace and black heart earings. She had her hair into brunette and beach waves.

In the car*

"What does it feel when you act on cam?'' Rachelle asked. "Just normal." I said with a shrug. "What does it feel like when you know that all girls watching are ready to kill just to see you?" she asked. "Are you jelous with my fans?" I asked and she blushed. "A little.'' she said looking outside. "They are not you so don't be jelous." I assured and she smiled. She's jelous cause I have many fan girls. That's cute. "Here." I said as I handed Shades for her. She wore it and I wore mine. We arrived at the studio and the reporters started to ask questions such as:

"Is that she your girl friend?"

"Hey miss! How long are you together?"

"Are you going to get married?"

"Miss, What do you feel about Austin being an artist?"

"Austin, is this girl an artist?"

"Do you have any projects?"

"Is it true that you like her?"

I did not mind them and guided Rachelle to the studio. "Austin, we have a problem." one of the crew said as I got in. "What is it?" I asked. "Taylor was involved in a car accident and she can't make it as the girl in your Music Video." the crew said. "Who is this girl?" one of them asked looking at Rachelle. "My childhood best friend." I replied. "We can make her take the place of Taylor." the assistant director said. "Is it okay with you?" I asked Rachelle. "Yeah, I'll do it for you." she said with a smile. "Get the girl ready while Austin have his Guesting at Georgea's show. 

"And Action!" the director shoouted.

"Good Morning my Dear Watchers! I am Georgea and I'm here with a guest but before I call my guest, I would like to remind the girls watching at home that you should not forget to breath!"  Georgea the host greeted. "Let's all welcome Austin!" she said that was the signal so I walked in. "Good Morning Austin!" she said with a smile. "Good Morning Georgea!" I greeted back. "They said that you are now shooting for your new Music Video. Is that true?" she asked. "Yes it is." I said with a smile. "I've heard that you went here with a girl so is she your girl friend?" she asked. I pretended to smile at the camera just to check Rachelle who was watching. "Unfortunately no but she's my childhood best friend." I replied. "But do you like her?" she asked. "Yes, she's my inspiration for me to strive harder." I replied and Georgea smiled. "How sweet? I think she's still here. Can you please invite her here so we could meet her?" she asked and I nodded. I walked to Rachelle who was nervous. "It will be okay just be honest." I sid to her and she smiled. "I told you I am ready to do things for you." she said confidently. "Wow such a gorgeous young lady. How did you meet?" Georga asked. "She was my neighbor's daughter then we became best friends." I replied. "Is Austin a good best friend?" Georgea asked Rachelle. "He's doing a good job so far." Rachelle joked as she nudged me playfully. All of us laughed a little. "So far? You were really close?" Georgea asked. "Yeah." I replied wrpping an arm around Rachelle. "Could you tell us one of your fun moments?" Georgea asked. "Sure." I replied. "I want her to tell us." Georgea said pointing to Rachelle. "I remembered us boating and Austin dropped the paddle....." Rachelle trailed off and she laughed with Georgea. "He tried to swim for the paddle and he ended up drowning and I saved him." Rachelle finished. "You owe her." Georgea said as she laughed. "Yeah, big time." I said with a nod. "I heard that Taylor won't make it because she was in a car accident so who will be the girl in your music video?" Georgea asked. "Rachelle." I said with a smile. "I think, you'll make a cute couple." Georgea said. Rachelle and I exchanged looks. "We'll think about that." I said with a smile. "That's it folks! That was Austin with Rachelle. Wish them luck tweet if you think that they will makee a cute couple." Georgea said with a wink facing the camera.

"You were good." I whispered to Rachelle. "You too." she said with a smile. "Let's go to the mall." I said to her. "What will we do there shooting for the music video and buying clothes. "Okay." she replied and we went to the mall.

"What do I need for the Music video?'' she asked. "You need different outfits." I said as we searched the racks for clothes. ''How can I help you?"  the sales lady asked. "We'll be shooting for our music video and she needs some outfit. " I said when someone decided to join the conversation. "HI Austin, I am the owner of this Clothing store and I would love to sponsor Ms. Rachelle some clothes from my store. May will help you.'' the woman who owns the store said and with that she left. "Thanks." I said loudly for her to hear. "Let's  get to business" the sales lady said and helped in searching for clothes. "Try these. These are pink sweet skirt dress, Pink heels with crystals, and this white and pink Baby-G watch." the sales lady said as she handed the outfit to Rachelle. She went in the fitting room and I waited patiently. She went out after three minutes. What can I say? Pink is good on her. "Cute." I commented and she blushed. "We'll get that so next outfit." I said and the sales lady named May nodded. "The next outfit will be consisted of floral leather frock and Dark lace heels." Rachelle said with a smile showing us what she found. I nodded and she went to the fitting room. "That is floral but not over." I said and Rachelle raised an eye brow. "So do I look good on it?" she aked and I nodded. "Look for the last one." she said to me. "How about these?" I asked pointing to the Vintage Camel sweater, white cutoffs and Sandstone boots. "Wow!'' she said with wide eyes. "Try them." I said with a shrug. "Okay." she said and with that she dashed to the fitting room. "You look hot in that." I said with a wink. "I already know that." she said with an eye roll. "Okay those are the only three you needed." I said and she replied  "Okay."

Everything went smoothly. 

The list of the scenes for the music video

Scene 1: Me and Rachelle going down the car.

Scene 2: Eating ice cream

Scene 4: Wearing shades as we walked

Scene 5: Playing at the Arcade and winning a bear for Rachelle

Scene 6(LAST): Drive to cliff then fire works.

After the shooting, we went home. We were very tired so we fell asleep together in her room.

"Dinner is served!" I heard someone shout.

"Wake up." I whispered to Rachelle. She got up slowly and we fixed ourselves befor we went to the kitchen. 

"Who cooked?" Rachelle asked. 

"Me." Vince said with a smile.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They are still at work and I am glad that you two decided to join me for dinner." Vince said and we all ate.

"This is good." Rachelle said pointing to the dishes that Vinve cooked. 

"Yeah it is!" I said with wide eyes. Well it is true. This is great.

"Thanks." Vince said.

We continued to talk about the whole day and off to bed we go.