Childhhod Best friend

Is that Austin?

Flashback

Austin McKwert, my childhood best friend who moved to Los Angeles to fulfill his dream to become a celebrity.I met him when I was 5 years old. Our parents were good friends. I met him when they moved next to us. I gave him a tour at our house. We scattered my toys all over the place so the maids cleaned all of the mess. We teased the bomb sniffing dogs  at our house then they chased us. We went running all over the place. After the dogs got tired we sat and chased our breaths. We ate bananas at the second floor then scattered the peels at the stairs. The maids slipped."Sorry, we only did that because you were chasing us!" I shouted. Well they were chasing us because we are full of mud in our body and they were afraid that we will make a mess. We got the mud from our garden. We went to his house and saw his mother baking. She gave us 3 cup cakes each so we designed them. I wrote Auselle that means Austin and Rachelle. I placed mom for the second cup cake. I wrote Dad for the third cup cake. I used different colors of icing. There were green, pink, blue and violet. He designed a cup cake for me filled with red hearts then he used white in writing my name but he change my last name and placed McKwert. I started laughing about it. He blusjed and said "One day, I'll be famous then You will marry me." I was surprised because he said those words so I laughed harder. "Sure then be famous" I said trying to challenge him.

Austin's 6th Birthday is just 5 days away. My mom and I went to the mall to buy him a present. I decided to buy him a watch, Blouse and an action figure. On our way home I saw a Friendship key chain. The first one was a key and the other one was a padlock. I bought it because I want us to be best friends forever. 

Present

I felt my heart skip a beat as I saw that that he was wearing the key necklace. "No need for introduction right, best friend?" Austin asked. I was in state of shock and I did not notice that my mouth was widely opened. "Close your mouth cause It's a major turn off." he said mockingly. I quickly closed my mouth shut. He left me for his dreams and now here he is in front of me acting normal like he did not leave me alone. "You are the fifth choice?" I asked rolling my eyes. "yeah, don't you like it? I came here to save you from the psychos and to do what I promised before." he said with confidence. "You still remember that?" I asked dryly again. "Yeah that you will mary me when I'm famous. I'm famous now." he said holding my waist. "Do you love me?" I asked. "Yes." he said with a smile but I don't want to trust him. "Then why did you leave me?" I asked as a tear fell down my cheeks. "Don't cry cause I left to be famous and for you to marry me as we promised. You'll marry me when I become famous." he said wrapping his arms around my waist. Oh yeah. I remember that. 

"Let's go!" I said as I pulled him outside. "Where?" he asked. "It's a surprise." I said ass I continued to pull him.