Talk

I decided to visit my Grandmother so I went to her favorite Bakery to buy her favorite Garlic bread. She loves garlic bread. After buying her some garlic bread, I went to a flower shop and bought Tiger lilies.

Mom said that Grannie stays at one of our lake house. I decided to turn the radio on. The sonng is White walls by Macklemore.

I got that off-black Cadillac, midnight drive
Got that gas pedal, lean back, taking my time
I'm rollin' out, roof off, letting in sky
I shine, the city never looked so bright

Finally, I reached the lake house. It was a large and had a lake near the house. There was extra lot so, yeah. There is a gate and you'll have to drive for ten more minutes before you reach the house. My grannie is really rich. I knocked at the house and a maig opened it. "Good Morning, Miss Rachelle." She greeted with a smile. "Good morning.'' I replied and she stepped back for me to come in. "I'm glad you decided to visit.'' my Grandmother said as she came down the stairs. "Let's get this straight, okay?" I said with a Profesional voice. "Sure, have a seat.'' she said pointing to the sofa. "Well, I don't like the rich man, you wanted me to choose that's why I walked away." I explained and she looked shocked. "Then, who is it?" she asked. I looked at her and searched for her emotion. She looked caring. Not. You wish. She doesn't care. She stopped caring after I turned 14, I guess. "It's none of your business.'' I said coldly and stood to leave. "Of course, it is.'' she said and I snorted. "Well, for your information, I love Austin.'' I said and she sat at the sofa looking like she froze. "Well, it's okay with me.'' she said smiling. "Of course. It's not. I was expecting you to say-wait what? " I was surprised. "I was just trying to find out if you'll stand up and fight for what you want. You promised to not let me down but you should not let yourself down. You need to be stronger in this cruel world of business. You did well. You excelled a lot. You have matured too. I think you're ready. " she explained. My body moved on it's own like it wasn't controlled by my brain but by my heart. I was hugging grannie. It's been so long since I hugged her. "I love you, gran. " I told her. "Bye.'' I said and ran to my car.

After I reached home, I saw Austin waiting at the door. I ran to him and hugged him. He was shocked for aminute but hen he hugged back. "Where did you go?" he asked. "I talked to my grannie." I said with a shrug. "About?" he asked with a confused look. "That's for me to know and for you to find out.'' I smirked and walked to my room.

After a minute, Austin dashed in my room and hugged me. "I love you, Rachelle.'' he said hugging me tighter. "I love you too.'' I said to him and he kissed my forehead.

~~~THE END~~~

Sequel will be uploaded soon!