Epilogue

After 5 years*****

"Mom! Dad! Tin took my candies!" My daughter, Lin shouted. She's just five years old like her twin, Tin. Tin is a boy. "Come on, we'll just buy new.'' I said lifting her up. "Yay!" she cheered. I can't stop myself from chuckling. ''Me too!" Tin said hugging my legs. "Sure.'' I said to them. "Go and get dressed.'' I said to them and they ran to their rooms. "Hun, you are spoiling our children.'' Austin said as he chuckled. "I just love them and I don't want them to fight." I said and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders. Just then, I felt like throwing up. I dashed to the toilet and Austin looked worried as I was throwing up. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Well, I'm like throwing up for more than aweek already, sometime I'm dizzy and my period is delayed for like two months......" I said to him then I trailed off. "Oh my G! I'm pregnant again." I said to him and he hugged me excitedly. "Let's get you checked up." he said and I nodded. "Mom! Dad! Let's go!" Lin shouted from the door. "Okay" I said as I washed my hands and mouth at the sink.

We arrived at the cnady store after thirty minutes of driving. "I'll let you pick your candies and we'll pay later." I said to them and they both dashed to different parts of the candy store. "Hey!" someone greeted and I turned to see Vince with a woman. "This is my wife, Andrea. Andrea this is Rachelle.'' he introduced. "Hi! It's nice to meet you." I said sticking my hand out for her to shake. "It's nice to meet you too.'' she said with a smile. "Hun, Where are the twins?" Austin asked then he saw Vince. "Oh! Hey Vince!" he greeted. "Hey Austin!" Vince greeted back. "This is my wife. Her name is Andrea and I guess I don't have to introduce you to her since you are a singer and a famous business man.'' Vince introduced his wife to Austin and we all laughed at the last part. "Mom! Dad!" Tin called. "Tin, seriously? Do you need all of these?" I asked checking the bag filled with candies. "Yeah and wait till you see LIn's bag.'' he said with a nod. "Mom! Dad!" Lin called. I almost dropped my mouth open when I saw her holding two bags. "The other one is for you, mom. Tin and I planned to pick chocolates for you so that our little brother or sister in your stomach will have some. I heard you and dad talking a while a go." she said and I giggled a little. "Thanks." I said hugging them. "Who are they?" TIn asked pointing to Vince and Andrea. "Oh, this is Uncle Vince and Aunt Andrea." I said and the twins ran to them giving them a hug. The couple hugged back and looked touched. "I'm Tin and this is my twin. Her name is Lin" TIn said politely. "I'm sorry but we have to go. We have an appointment with a doctor." Austin said. "Hey Rachelle, this is my number so we could hang out sometimes.'' Andrea said and I smiled at her. "Thanks. Here's mine.'' I said as I took one of my Business card and handed it to her.

After my check up, we decided to visit my parents cause the twins miss them. "Grandmama!" TIn and Lin shouted excitedly as they ran to my mom. They hugged her tightly and she hugged them. "The cute twins.'' she gushed with a smile. "We missed you.'' Lin said. "I missed the two of you too.'' mom said. "I baked cookies." she said and the twins sprinted to the kitchen to get some. "Yum!" The twins said munching on the cookies. My mom lauhged as she watched my children enjoy her cookies. "I'm pregnant.'' I said to her and she loked happy. "That's good. Congratulations. Is it a girl or a boy?" she asked. "We don't know but we want it to be a boy.'' I said with a shrug. "Sorry, your dad is not here, he went on a trip to Rome for the new business.'' she said and I nodded. I understand.

My life is not perfect but with Austin, our children and the baby that will be with us soon make it better. They make me so happy. I don't know what to do without them. I live the life I love and love the life I live.