Chapter 5: A New Day

Beyoncé laid in bed with both of her daughters sleeping beside each other. The house had been cleaned out. No alcohol and no pills anywhere. Of course that made Beyoncé a bit antsy but she was doing this for herself and her girls. She wanted and needed to get clean if she ever wanted her daughters back.

Alexis started to stir in her sleep. Beyoncé looked and watched her wake up. Alexis looked up at her before she yawned and snuggled closer to her.

"Morning ma." Alexis said.

"Morning." Beyoncé said kissing her forehead.

"What are we gonna do today?" Alexis asked.

"Whatever you want."

"Can we go to breakfast and then the mall and then to get our toes done?" She asked.

"Yes." Beyoncé said.

Alexis smiled. She couldn't remember the last time she did all this stuff with her mom. Well, wait she could but Beyoncé would only be in a good mood for a couple of days acting like she changed so Mya would get off her back and then go right back doing the same thing.

"Is this gonna last?" Alexis asked.

Beyoncé knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I hope." Beyoncé said. "Actually, I'm gonna make sure it lasts for the rest of your life. Is that cool?"

"Yeah." Alexis said nodding. "We waiting for Mya to get up?"

"Yeah." Beyoncé said nodding.

Alexis reached over and Beyoncé swatted her hand away.

"Don't you hit her cause if she wake up and punch you, you gonna be mad." Beyoncé said.

Alexis sighed.

"How about you go get washed up and dressed and I'll wake Mya."

"Fine." Alexis said and got off the bed and went to her room.

Beyoncé looked down at Mya sleeping then the clock. It was only eight-thirty so she knew her daughter would be in a mood.

"Mya." Beyoncé said gently shaking her.

"Huh?" She heard muffled through a pillow.

"Get up, get washed up, and get dressed." Beyoncé said.

Mya raised up her head and looked at her mother then over to the clock.

"Ma." She groaned. "It's not even nine o'clock."

"Your sister wants to go to breakfast so get up." Beyoncé said.

Mya sat for a minuet.

"Breakfast Klub." She said.

"Whatever gets you moving and go wake up your grandmother." Beyoncé said getting up.

Mya sat there and had a mini temper tantrum about being up so early and Beyoncé just watched her kick around in the bed.

"You done?" Beyoncé asked.

Mya turned to look at her and nodded.

"Good, now get up." Beyoncé said going towards her bathroom.

Mya got up and left out her mothers room. She went downstairs to the guest room to wake up her grandmother. She knocked on the door before she walked in. She heard the shower running so she went back upstairs to get ready.

Everyone was finally ready to go and got in the car to go to breakfast. They were finally seated in the restaurant and the waiter took their orders.