Chapter 17: Hard Head Makes...

"I guess the neighbors think I'm selling dope, selling dope. Well mutha fucka I am..." Mya sung along via her Snapchat as J.Cole's 4 Your Eyez Only played.

Mya swore she heard a lil bit of a bang but she wasn't sure. She was watching Brandy and Alexis so she thought she'd go check to make sure everything was okay.

She went downstairs.

"Mya!" She heard.

She moved a little faster and saw her grandma on the floor.

"Grandma, what happened?" Mya said rushing over to her.

"I tripped over that damn basketball!" She snapped while Mya helped her sit up. "I done told Alexis about that damn ball."

"You okay though?" Mya asked as she squatted next to her.

"No girl, my damn shoulder hurt!" She said.

"You wanna at least sit on the couch?" Mya asked.

"Yeah."

Mya helped her up and they walked to the couch and sat down.

"Where are Alexis and Brandy at anyway?" Ms. Tina asked.

"They were supposed to be down here. Let me check." Mya said getting up to look around.

She couldn't find them in the house and Alexis still hadn't got her phone back from her mother. She text Brandy.

"Grandma!" Mya yelled coming in the room. "I think they went outside."

"Who the hell told them to be out there?" Ms. Tina asked.

Mya shrugged.

"Go get them."

Mya nodded and went outside. She went walking and found them near the park.

"Aye! What y'all doing? Why y'all leave the house?" Mya asked walking up to them and some other girls.

"We weren't supposed to?" Alexis asked.

"Don't ask no dumb ass question. Let's go!"

The other girls started to laugh at the way Mya was yelling at Alexis. Alexis didn't like that.

Brandy and Alexis followed Mya back to the house. Before going into the house Mya looked back at Alexis.

"Fuck you looking like that for?"

"You didn't have to talk to me like that in front of them." Alexis said.

"Who the hell is them? I don't care about them. Y'all was supposed to be in the house but you left. Then you left your basketball around when grandma told you to pick the shit up and she almost died."

"What?" Brandy asked.

"Okay, she ain't almost die but she fell and now her shoulder hurt." Mya said to Brandy.

"Still, you didn't have to embarrass me like that and I'm telling mommy you were cussing at me." She said.

"Okay." Mya said. "And I'm telling mommy you almost killed grandma."

Alexis went over and pushed Mya but it didn't phase her and you could tell by looking at her face which made Alexis angrier. Alexis pushed her again and then out of nowhere slapped her.

Brandy just stood their shocked and Mya finally reacted the way Alexis wanted her to.

"You serious right now." Mya said and pushed her and she fell.

"You think imma slap you back but I'm not." Mya said looking at her on the ground. "I'm telling mommy and I hope you get your ass beat. Plus I'm telling her about that ISS note in your book bag."