Chapter 20: Trust Me

"Beyoncé! What the hell you doing?" Rashad said looking at her.

Beyoncé had just snuck up on him in the back parking lot of his restaurant

"No, the question is what the hell are you doing?" Beyoncé said.

"Your ass the one popping out of fucking bushes and shit. What the hell? You following me?" He asked.

"Don't worry about me. I told you if you was still doing God's knows what you won't be seeing the girls." She said.

Rashad rolled his eyes.

"I'm not even doing that shit anymore."

"Well it don't look like it to me. Where all this damn money come from? Plus the house, this damn restaurant. You in some sneaky shit Rashad!"

"Would you calm the fuck down!" He snapped. "Lower your fucking voice!"

"Who the fuck you talking to?"

Rashad took a deep breath. A car pulled up behind Beyoncé and the window rolled down.

"We got a problem over there?" Kelly asked. "You looking a bit tight."

"You got your girls involved?" He asked shaking his head.

"Rashad, forget all that. Do you want to see your daughters or not?"

He looked at her and sighed.

"Let me talk to you real quick." He said to Beyoncé while pressing the alarm on his car.

"Don't do anything stupid Rashad." Solange said from the passenger side from the driver's window.

"You move that car and we'll crash right into the bitch." Michelle said from the back window before she rolled the window back up.

Rashad looked at Beyoncé.

"You wanna talk or not?" He asked.

"You gonna lie?"

He rolled his eyes.

"No." He said walking to his car and Beyoncé followed.

They sat in the car and Beyoncé waited for him to talk.