*3*

Louis pulled up to the high school and he waited till Niall had hoped in and gave him the don't ask anything look. Niall gave him a confused face till he looks behind and sees a now sleeping Zayn in the car seat.

Niall nods its pretty normal that Louis has kids in the car, he usually drops kids off at their new foster homes.

Louis drove a few blocks down and parked the van and looked at Niall," stay here with him please while i go get Harry."

" yes no problem daddy." Niall says looking at the boy, you got to admit it he is really cute.

Louis smiled before jumping out to sign out harry earlier, they were having a big party that night so Louis was taking the boys out earlier.

Not long later Louis and Harry were making their way to the car, Harry jumped in next to Zayn and didn't say a word, Niall guessed his dad gave him a bit of a warning.

Louis started to drive and Niall noticed that he was taking their normal route home and didn't make any stops, where was the little boy's foster home?

Louis pulled into their driveway and Niall looked at his dad," why are we home? Are you supposed to drop the little one in the back?"

" um. I'll explain when we get inside, just please when you go inside get your papa out of his office to meet in the living room." Louis says getting out and went to the back and unbuckle Zayn and placed him on his hip, head laying on his shoulder.

Harry ran in front of everyone and headed into the kitchen for a snack. Niall was not far behind. While Louis went up the stairs into his bedroom and laid Zayn on the bed.

Louis went downstairs and saw everyone was in the living room.

Liam was looking up at him," what am i doing in here?"

" Niall and Harry kinda know why.."

" yeah! Daddy brought home a little boy!" Harry says with a cheeky grin.

" little boy? Where?" Liam says confused.

" he was asleep so i put him upstairs."

" so daddy.. can you explain why he is here and we didn't drop him off at a foster home?"

" ok... you two might not know who i am talking about but Liam you should.... remember when we first started dating my sister Lottie and her boyfriend decided to go to Paris."

" yeah i do, what does it have to do with the little boy?"

" oh yeah aunt Lottie and uncle Yaser! You talked about them a lot when i was younger, they sound awesome." Niall said smiling.

" yeah.. well they had a child.. Zayn, never said anything about him... now they died and he was in the foster care system.. no one wants him.. so here we are i made us foster parents of him.. you nephew and little cousin, so that little boy is part of our family."

Niall and Harry just looked at each other shocked while Liam was just staring at the stairs.

Louis turned around and saw a sleepy looking Zayn was on the top of the steps.

" oncle louis que se passe-t-il?" ( T-uncle louis what is going on?) Zayn says looking at three people who he only just saw on Louis phone.

Nial looks confused," what did he just say?"

"Viens Zayn, viens te rencontrer, oncle et cousins." Louis says motioning Zayn to come down.

Zayn takes easy steps down the stairs, he is shy and doesn't know who they are.. he only knew of Louis because his mom talked about him a lot.

Here goes nothing.. let the firing of harry and Niall's question beings..

Liam was just quiet trying to process everything that was going on at the moment.

Let's just say the next few minutes consisted of a lot of talk, yelling and trying to get the older ones to be nice, not saying stuff that might offend Zayn by hitting them across the back of the head every time they said something stupid... which was a lot..

Louis also explaining why Zayn was talking french, he lived in Paris like all his life, it's all he knows, he can speak some English but has trouble.

" oncle louis cela veut-il dire que je reste ici avec vous?" Zayn says with a sparkle in his eyes. (T- uncle Louis, your saying that i am staying here?"

" oui zayn vous restez ici. yes zayn, your staying here." Louis says in both languages for the others to understand, smiling so big.

Zayn did what no one expected so soon he hugged Louis with all his might.

" merci Oncle." (T-thank you uncle.)
___________

Hey guys!!

I hope you like this chapter!!

I am looking forward to writing this book, lot more to come!!

I did like a thousand words in this chapter!! I didn't know i could write that much in a half hour to a hour tops!! That's how fast i wrote this.. when ideas are going like crazy, i write before loosing them..

So today is my birthday! As of 12:00 this morning ( January 29th) i am no longer 18 years old! I am now 19 years old (well official 19 at 1:45am.. but i am not staying up that late lol)

So as the first act of being 19 i get to update a book on the best place Wattpad and spend my first thing i do with you guys!!

I appreciate everything and everyone of what you do, the reads, comments, votes.. really anything it makes me smile and i am so happy to have people like you guys!!

I love you guys with all my heart!

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys.. i probably would have stop writing over 6 nearly 7 years ago( i had another account before this one that got hacked..)

So thank you with the bottom of my heart!! ❤️❤️❤️💜

Love
~Ray