*15* part 1

Louis can see as he watched the boys interacted with Zayn there was something with him that needed to be figured out. He could tell Zayn was hiding something... he needed to find out.

Zayn was really quiet all night after they ate Louis made it his mission to get him to open himself up to him, he had to, he was worried about his nephew, even though he hasn't known him that long he loves him dearly.

Zayn was up in his room and louis walked up and knocked on the door," bud can i come in."

" oui."

Louis opened the door and he saw that Zayn was finishing doing a sit up, he hated that Zayn was pressuring himself to be in shape for being only 8.. but he insisted and it's what he was used to..

Louis is planning to slowly going to change it, he wanted him to do less sports in the future and more playing.

Zayn sat up," hi uncle lou."

" hi bud, can we talk?" Louis says sitting beside him on the floor.

Zayn shrugged lightly," about what?"

" i just worried about you Zayn, you seem very quiet and get bothered, shut out a lot by other people other than Uncle Liam and i feel left out as well.." Louis says looking into Zayn's eyes," we love you and we don't want you to be all kept up and depressed or something along that lines."

Zayn was a angry and stood up turned away from louis," i'm not keeping to myself, there nothing to talk about ok?! Please leave, i hate you, stop getting into my business."

Louis held his hands up in defence," alright! I sorry i asked.."

He left the room before Zayn would
Get really upset more than he wad for just asking something simple

Louis could tell there was something, Zayn just doesn't trust him...

He needed to figure out a way to get the boy to open up, maybe a psychologist??

He would need to ask Liam what he would think about getting Zayn an appointment.

______

Hey guys!!

I hope you like this!!
so sorry for the long ass wait... I been in a writing slump and on top of that work has been crazy.. I been replacing people... they don't come in and i am the only one who would agree to go in, so they don't bother asking anyone else.. just me.. I can't say no i like the extra money 😂

So what do you think? Do you think that Louis will actually do it? And Liam would agree??

QOTD: Have you ever tried Poutine??

Me: i have, of course it was invented here baby, Quebec is the place of poutine!

If you never had poutine it's fries with cheese curds and sauce mix together  it's heaven..
(Hot chicken sauce for me.. )

*Little Rant*
Also pronounced Pou-tin  not pou-tine (you know what i mean if your Quebec and hears the others pronounce it and  we cringe.. ) ;)

This:

Not..

Thanks
~Ray