*23*

Zayn had finally fallen asleep after a lot of debating and trying to get him to calm down. Louis watched from his bedside and held his small hand in his and just watched the little boy chest rise and fall slowly.

Louis could not believe how this could happen to such a sweet and innocent boy.. how could he do anything differently that would have prevented this to happen.. did he not see the signs soon enough

Louis sighs and rubbed his eyes and just looked at the sky and jumped at the sound of the door opening, he turns his head as he was in shock as he was in a trans and saw it was Liam, Niall and Harry.

The two boys had tears in their eyes, they rushed passed their dad and flug Themselves into Louis arms, just like they were 6 and 3 again.

Louis stumbled as the impact but just hugged his boys. He rubbed their backs and kissed their temples. He pulled back a bit as he had his own tears in his eyes.

Harry sniffs," how? What? How did this happen?"

"He got really sick and it effected his ears.. so he can't hear." Liam says for louis as he saw he was having trouble to say it.

"But he can't be deaf, there is no way." Niall says looking back at liam and louis," papa, there must be a way to fix this, your a very intelligent doctor."

Liam sighed and pulled niall close and kissed his head," i am sorry bub, there nothing i can do."

"The only thing we can be do is be there for Zayn though this and all of us learn BSL."

The two teenagers noded and niall wiped his tears," i have an idea."

The three men look at him in confusion.

Niall didn't say anything but left the room and was gone from a while and then came back with 5 white boards and pens.

He gave them to his parents and brother, while putting one on the little tray by Zayn's  bed.

"What's  this for?" Harry asked confused.

"Well i thought since Zayn can't hear us, and he can't talk without yelling.. plus it going to take a while till we can master sign language.. i thought that we  can talk by using these." Niall says tapping his white board against his hand.

" also i thought we can write special notes for zayn when he wakes up to say everything will be alright."

"That's so sweet Ni! Your amazing big brother."

Niall just smiles lightly.

Liam clapped his hands together," payne gang let get this done for zaynie."

_____
Hey guys!!

I am back!!!

I am so so sorry that i left you hanging for over 7 months..

As you known if you read my announcement of my mental health that i was not writing for a while.. plus some big personal reasons.. i don't want to get into that..

Might take a while to get frequent updates due to the fact that i need to update all my other books as well.. 😜😋

But i hope you liked this chapter.. slowly getting back into it.

Niall always puts his feelings aside for others qhile he going through stuff Himself.. poor Ni ❤💜

I just wanted to get this started again..

Hope you stick around..

LOVE

Ray💕💖