*10*

A month has passed, fall was coming and it was time for the boys to start school.

Now the hardest thing will be to get them up.. Liam decided he would get Harry and Niall up and Leave Louis to Zayn because he knew that it was Zayn's first day ever in anew school, new class and new country who has a different school system.. Louis knew how to keep Zayn more calm then Liam.

Louis walked into Zayn's room and he opened the blinds up and then went to Zayn to wake him up," Zayn, baby wake up."

" noo. uncle louis." Zayn says whining as he turned away from him.

Louis sighed," Zayn it's the first day of school, you have to get up."

Zayn just stayed where he was, Louis sighed and decided to just lift him up, Zayn was confused of what was going on, Louis sat him on the floor before basically forcing him to get dressed.

Zayn sighed and got dressed, he just wanted to stay home, he didn't want to go to a new school he was so nervous that people would make fun of him..

Louis just smiled and lead Zayn downstairs after making sure he had everything in the backpack for the day.

Zayn goes and sees Niall and Harry sitting at the Table, Niall noticed him," hi Zee ready for your first day?"

" yeah i guess." Zayn says pushing the cereal around  in the bowl he had in front of him.

" don't worry Zayn, you'll have fun." Harry says patting his back.

Zayn just nods and bites the inside of his cheek.

Louis came over to Zayn and kissed his head," the bus is going to be here soon Zayn, i'll pick you up when school is done ."

Zayn had to take the bus because his school started a bit earlier thenNiall and Harry..  Louis can only travel them to get in time for work and Liam he usually gone because of being a doctor.. but Zayn doesn't mind it..

Zayn nods and gets up and puts his bag on his shoulder he waves them bye and then goes to the end of the gate and waits for the bus.

He hoped his first day would go well..

___________________

A/N:

Hey guys!!

How are you??

I hope you liked the chapter!!

How do you think Zayn's first day will go??

I am going to do question of the Chapter!! For every chapter from now on to see if you guys will get involved 😃

Q: what do you prefer Coca Cola or Pepsi ? ( Canada people would know why i did this ;) )
*If you don't know what i am saying about Pepsi..*
Coca Cola  or mountain dew??