*24*

Zayn was still very out of it for a couple of days after he woke up, but he really  appreciated what his dads and brothers did for him  as soom as he woke up for the first time after finding out that he's  deaf.

The white board system is working ok a little fusterating but it getting there.. but they hope it be better when they get to use BSL.

Today they were heading home and Zayn couldn't be any happier. He just wanted to be home and read his books and be in bed, a total opposite of what he was before but he was just exausted and over worried after what happening to him.

Louis grabbed everything they needed from the room and looks at zayn and smiles as he gives him a thumbs up.

Zayn nods and gets up and off the hospital bed and goes and grabbed Louis hand. They walked out the room and Zayn looked up at louis as he walked. As he couldn't hear now Zayn in the last few weeks learned to study his parents and brothers features and movements so he can try to tell how they are feeling or emotions.

Zayn sees his dad's face shift to a big smile then he turned his head and see his papa was at the end of the hall.

Zayn lets go of Louis hand and runs to Liam who caught him with ease. Zayn smiled and kissed his papa's cheek who kissed him back right after.

Zayn watched as his dads talk but it still felt weird out anxious that he doesn't know what they are saying anymore.

Louis held his phone up and it said," ready to go home bud?"

Zayn Nods and Liam carries Zayn to the car and gets him buckled in and sits by him and passes him a Ipad.

Zayn looked at Liam shocked, Liam grabbed it and wrote," these is so we can easily communicate with eachother without our hands getting full of markers."

Zayn grabbed it and looked up at his papa,"that is so cool thanks dad."

Liam scrunched up his face a bit and wrote on the ipad," still got a loud yell bub, need to work on that."

Zayn tried again, with what he thinks is a softer voice,"sorry."

Liam gave him a smile and wrote," no problem bub, we will get used it it with practice and besides when we really get into sign it's going to be a lot better."

Zayn nods and looks at his daddy driving who smiled at him and then thry were turning into their driveway and zayn gets out and runs up the stairs and into the house.

As soon he walked in he was bombarded by Niall snd Harry.

Zayn laughed as he got squished but didn't mind at all, they let go and Niall lead him into the living room where there was a fort and kovies and snaks galore..

Niall grabbed the table from Liam and then showed it to Zayn.

'Harry and I thought we could do a movie day with you and relax and be a family. Don't worry i made sure they were your favorite and thry have the subtitles. And you can play video games with Harry and me after, i know your dying to.'

Zayn just jumps into his beothers arms," you guys are the best big brothers ever."

Harry and Niall had tears in their eyes and just held Zayn Close.

They did not want to ever lose there brother again or see anything else happens to him ever again.

----

I'm Back!!

I know this a crappy chapter but it's a filter to get Zayn Home from the hospital to set up for later 😉

It will take me a while to get back into it, but look forward to updating on this book and my other books.

I love you guys so much  glad to be back!!

-Ray