*11*

Zayn got off the bus as it arrived at the school, he got off the bus and was nervous beyond compare.

He sees a lot of kids run past him to the playground or inside, they still had 20 Minutes before class started.

Zayn headed into the school looking around and took a lot of it in, it was a big school lots of lockers and classrooms.

He felt like he was going to get lost, which he did and was totally going to be late for class.

He finally found the office and they should him where his locker was and then to his classroom.

The secretary knocked on the door of his classroom and then a woman opened it," oh hi."

" hi. Mrs. Walter, i am dropping off your new student Zayn."  The secretary says smiling.

" hi Zayn, come on, welcome to year 3." Mrs. Watler says moving," don't worry this is everyone first day in this class."

But it's my first day ever in this school Zayn mumbles under his breath.

Mrs. Walter leads him in and then she showed him where he was sitting and Andrew was in his class!

He sat by him and Andrew smiled wide," hey Zayn i didn't know you were in my class."

" i didn't know either, i just moved here actually."

" so Zayn can you introduce yourself?" Mrs. Walter says smiling.

Zayn looks at her in the front of the class and everyone looks at him.

He stood up," umm.. hi i'm Zayn Malk.. je suis  8 and, je viens de France et je habit ici avec mes oncles et cousins, j'avais deux amis  nom Andrew et Jayden, et je suis nouveau ici, promis année." (  t- i am 8 years old, i came from France and i stay here with my uncles and cousins, i have two friends Andrew and Jayden, i am new here and this is my first year.)

Zayn got nervous and went right into what he was familiar to which was speaking french.. everyone started laughing and pointing at him.. well not Andrew or Mrs. Walters.

Let's just say that this was the beginning of a horrible day  for Zayn..