*14*

It was going really good for Zayn with the homeschool.. he likes it.. it was perfect but he does miss the interaction with other kids that understand him.. it was kinda lonely at home with only his tutor mr.Likely and once in a while his uncle louis or uncle Liam.

He was sitting at the table finishing up his last few questions of math with mr. Likely  when the door opened and niall and harry walk in with a few boys following behind..

This was the very first time he would be meeting anyone other than his family and old classmates.

He was scared and nervous.. he didn't want them to not like him.. just like how people in the class were at the school.

Niall smiled," hey Zayn, how's school?"

" good, just finishing." Zayn says with a small smile.

Niall smiled and waved at him as the other boys walked out to the back yard. 

Uncle Louis was behind niall and gave him a kiss before heading towards his office to continue his work.

" ok Zayn, we are done for the day, see you on Monday." Mr. Likely says packing his things.

Zayn nods as he picks up his laptop and books and headed upstairs to his room he puts his books on the desk snd laptop on his bed he was planning on just watching some YouTube before supper.

He looks out his window and sees his cousins and their friends play football. It was such a beautiful day..

He decided he would join them outside.. maybe not play football because he doesn't know how his cousins play.. but go on the trampoline and do some conditioning.

He grabbed his sweater off his desk chair and walked downstairs and He opened the patio door and headed toward the trampoline.

He got up and in the protective mesh before he started to jump and did some cartwheels and back handsprings.

Then he hears," harry who is the little guy in your trampoline."

" that's Zayn, he's my cousin, he is staying with us."  He hears Harry say.

Zayn stopped and sat on his but as he hears what Harry's friend says next.

" wait.. i heard of him..  ny little brother said their was a boy named zayn in his class for a day.. he said he was a freak and only spoke french.. he was only in class for a day.." the boy says with a smirk," i can tell he is a freak, he stays home instead of facing it like a man."

" my cousin is not a freak, he's just speaks a different language.. no harm!! So tell your little brother it's really rude to call someone that!" Harry says with anger," now you better leave terry, before i punch you."

The boy just scoffed," whatever, later lads."

Everyone looks at Zayn then at Harry and Niall.. no one else left.

Zayn had tears in his eyes.. of course he's a freak.. he knew he was..

He got off the trampoline and walked inside and sat on the couch and watched tv. He needed to stop thinking about it.

Then the boys walked in and they ordered pizza..

It turns out that the cousins were having a sleep over...

So There was no end in sight for Zayn to get out of people thinking he's a freak.. at least that's what he keeps thinking.

__________
Hey guys!!

I hope you are doing well!!

I am so so sorry for no updates..

I had MAJOR  writers block..

I hate hate HATE IT!!

but i ok now and got ideas.. hopefully more frequent updates.. if my life doesn't get in the way.. lol..

QOTD: Apple or Android?

I love you guys!!

~Ray