*26*

*6 Months Later* 

After everything happen to the Payne Family, it finally got back to a semi-normal life. They  have learned that's Zayn lost of hearing was due to the nasty infection and it has cleared up fantastically. they still see a audiologist once a month to check Zayn's ears but he is about normal level hearing now.

Christmas amazing for Zayn to really experience it once again with a family as the last one was the hardest as he just lost his bio parents and was in a foster home. so this one was fun with his dads and brothers now. he had more presents than he every expected and had a blast with brothers on their new scooters and skateboards , riding up and down the halls no matter the cost as Liam and Louis " scolded" them. but secretly loved watching the three boys have a blast, the best they had in a long time. 

Now today was a very special  day. It was Zayn's 9th Birthday.

As he woke up he knew his day was going to be amazing. He jumped out of bed and rushed into the brother's shared bathroom  before Harry or Niall  would  beat him to it.

He stripped down and hoped into the shower and sang his favorite song at the moment, having not a care in the world.

Once he was done he dried off and put a towel around his waist before walking to his room.

He put boxers on then his black skinny jeans with rips from Harry and his grey Adidas sweatshirt from Niall. That they gave him for Christmas that he absolutely loves.

He jogged down the stairs and was met with a smiling Louis," there's  my handsome Birthday Boy!"

"Hey Dad!" Zayn says hugging him.

They walk in the kitchen to see Niall sitting  on the counter and harry leaning on the counter beside  him and Liam was cooking.

"Happy Birthday!" The three lads say as they noticed Zayn walking in.

"Thanks." Zayn says pushing his semi long hair behind his ears.

Harry walked  over and bear hugged him," i can't  believe  your 9 already!"

Zayn chuckles and then Harry let go.

Niall comes over and pulls  him into a hug and then turned him around to put his hair up in a high ponytail like zayn prefers  it," there you go, out of your face Birthday dude."

Zayn smiled,"thanks Ni."

He just smiled and nods and kissed his head before heading up the stairs.

Liam came over and smiled kissed Zayn's cheek," this your last year before double digits.. wow it's  going by fast."

Zayn nods.

",talking  about fast, we better get breakfast done fast, we have plans for the day."  Louis says putting his arms around liam as he looks at his son.

Zayn's  eyes lit up in intrest," what's going on?"

"I thought we would  spend  the day  teaching you how to snowboard, you said you wanted  to learn."  Louis says with the hugest smile.

"Omg! Really?!! Yay!! I am so excited... but i don't  have any gear." Zayn's  face went to excitement to sadness in a blink of an eye.

"Well go look in the living room." Liam says grinning.

Zayn gasped and then bolts to the living  room, where all the equipment  he would  need to snowboard  was all laid out with bows on them.

He ran to his dads hugging them tightly" thank you, thank you Papa and Dad!!"

Thry laughed and hugged him back.

Zayn knew that day will be fun.

And it really  was a memorable  day. Learning  how to snowboard, trying to race his brothers, his favorite  restaurant  for supper and a cake.

It was the best Birthday he had in a long time.