My Menteal Health, The Truth Why I Have Been absents on Updates

Hey guys!

So sorry for the lack of updates guys, ..

I need to be honest with you guys.. i been hiding something from you for the last few months nearly a year now..

I have depression...  and slight case of bi-polar (maybe they are still trying to figure it out)

Mental Health is no joke..

I been depressed for a long time, not only with writing but with everything in my life... i been struggling to do things.. always  putting on the brave face that needs to be seen.. staying away from everyone cause I can't stand it..

I been trying to deal with it.. i working though it with some pills.. and therapy.
This is why I literally have no engry or motivation to write lately..

I am going to be honest with you guys!

I don't wanna hide or make excuses.. depression is a real thing and it sucks.. that i did this but I didn't want to burden you with my problems..

But i think it's important to know the reasoning

Also  why i been all over the place with books.. posting and deleting  books.. this is why.. I don't have the confidence i had..

So yeah..

I love you guys and hope you can stick by me thought my rough times and please mind why I don't update...

Love
Ray