*17*

Zayn looks in the mirror at his own self and sighed, he hated wearing the constraint thing he was wearing.. a tux.. he hated it.. if felt uncomfortable and a little bit itchy.

He played with his shirt and jacket, pulled at his collar a bit.. had the tie in his hand.. he didn't understand why he had to go to this thing and why he had to be all dresses up in this stuff.

He walked out of the room and saw niall walk out of his room..

" hey bud." Niall says noticing the little man.

" hi Ni." Zayn says with a small smile.

" need help?" Niall asked seeing Zayn was holding his tie.

Zayn nods as he looks down.

Niall got down on one knee, grabbed the tie and started to do his tie," it's ok that you don't know how to tie this Zee, it took a while before i learned."

Zayn sighed," it's not that.. I'm nervous, what if uncle li and uncle lou friends no like me."

"Aww bud you're going to be ok, everyone will love you." Niall says lifting Zayn's head to get him to look at him," i'll be with you the hole time ok, your like another little brother to me.. i will protect you."

" ok." Zayn says with a small smile, Niall stood up and lifted the boy into his arms.

Zayn hated walking at times and liked to be carried at times.

Niall chuckles and walked downstairs, louis noticed the two boys," why don't you two lads look handsome."

" thanks dad."

"Thanks Oncle Louis."

They all got into the car and drove to a long night of  talking and events.