*20*

Zayn woke up on the hard floor, his back was hurting him like no tomorrow. He got up from under the one blanket he had and pillow.

He got up and grabbed his only shirt and walked out of the bedroom of the group boy orphanage he was placed at. It was horrible.. It's been about two weeks since he was with his uncles and he missed them terablily.

He knew his life was better than here.. they been starving them and treated the kids poorly.

He walked down the stairs and saw his fellow kids were do I g the scrubbing and cleaning he knew he had to join quickly before the owners of the orphanage  kick or beat him up again for not doing the job.

He wished he was in the warm comfort of the house of the Payne residence.. he really wouldn't mind going to public school either anything.. he would do anything to get out of that hell hole...

<->

Louis was at his office patiently waiting by the phone to get a call back.. he and Liam discussed it and they were going to adopt Zayn so Louis contacted the organization for the social worker he was waiting for the call back with the address where Zayn was so they could go get him.

Louis hears the phone go off and he answered and Louis listens and then he had the biggest grin on his face which made Liam light up,"ok, that's great, Thank you so much! Bye."

Louis smiled as he put the phone down and went to warp his ," let's go get our son."

Liam grabbed his hand and they both rushed to their car and Louis drove towards the address he was given, with the help of the GPS of course.

They arrived to an older kind of building. Louis parked the car before both Liam and him got out and headed inside.

Once there were in the building they were horrified by the sight it was nice in a way but the kids looked out of shaped and beaten pretty badly.

Then this woman came up angryly and confused,"who the He'll are you and what are you doing here?"

Louis gave her social worker paper," I am here for Zayn, he is coming with us to be transferred."

The woman just grunted but complied and left and not long later she came back with the frail looking boy.. he was looking down but he knew it was Zayn.

"Zayn baby."

Zayn looked up and had the biggest smile on his face and tears in his eyes and rushed to the men yelling," DADDY! PAPA!"

Louis easily caught the boy and held him close in his arms crying as well as Liam who crushed them like a Zayn sandwich between them.

Zayn was hysterical but put his head in his daddy's neck," please never leave me go again.!"

"We will never ever do that Zayn, you are our son now forever and ever."

Liam sighed at the sight of his two men and kissed Zayn's temple before saying," now let's go home."
____________

Hey guys!!!

I hope you like this chapter!! Zayn is finally getting the process of adopting  to the family he belong to!! And not being in the foster system no more!! So that would mean no fear of being moved around again!

And he actually said called Liam and Louis his parents.. what do you think? Was it worth it? Did he trust them more than just his uncles? Or was it a one time thing?

This is so so special! One year!!!

One year since I started this book!!

I can not express how much you guys mean to me and how much I appreciate all that you do..

You're all truly all round hearted amazing

But!

A BIG BIG THANK YOU to zolozen  for this amazing  opportunity of mashing the ideas together and making it possible for me to write this with her permission! I love you and will ever be grateful to you for making my book dream possible 😉💚❤❤💚

With lots of Love

~Ray