Chapter 1

Louis just got done with a clients tattoo and started wiping down his chair. Once he was done he had the urge for a smoke break. He looked out the window of his tattoo parlor and groaned.

Zayn, his co owner as well as best friend seemed to noticed his sudden annoyance. "What is it?"

"It's that kid again!" Louis spat with disgust.

Zayn looked for himself with furrowed eyebrows but soon softens his expression on the lad.

"Oh come on mate, he's harmless and just has a little crush on you. Which I don't know why because you're a fucking dick." Zayn laughed. He pulled out his pack of cigarettes and walked outside with Louis seeing as the shop was empty. They had a good half hour before their next appointment came.

Zayn handed a stick to Louis, which he quickly thanked and lit it up. He took a few drags and shook his head.

"Crush? I wish, that kid is practically in love with me. I don't know what his fucking problem is." Louis complained while watching the boy cross the street. He was practically skipping towards him with a goofy smile on his face.

Louis rolled his eyes at the sight. It was giving him a headache.

"Calm down alright. He isn't that bad. He's actually kinda cute to be honest. Just be nice to the curly fellow."

Zayn tried to reason with him. He feels bad at how his best friend always treats the poor lad. Sure Louis is an arse to everyone he meets but he's baffled that Louis doesn't make an exception to the kid. Although Zayn does wonder why he has a crush on Louis. Not to sound harsh but how could someone as innocent and adorable as him like Louis?

Louis snorts, "why don't you date the lad then?"

Zayn shrugs while puffing out smoke. "He's cute and all but I prefer dick up my ass."

This made Louis bust out laughing and mumbled a true. The two best friends may or may not have slept together in the past. But to be fair they were both high and drunk. Zayn usually gets horny while being drunk and Louis does too but when he's high. It only happened once because the two woke up and felt nothing for each other. They're better off as best buds.

"Oh god, he's coming. Tell him I'm not here."
Louis said without making a move to leave. He stood there still smoking his cig, leaning against the wall.

"How the hell do you want me to do that when you're still.. Oh hey Harry.. Louis isn't, um here.." Zayn said awkwardly, already feeling bad for the kid.

He was mentally killing Louis right now.

The boy now known as Harry, just giggled at him. This just made Louis roll his eyes. "Don't be silly Zaynie, he's standing right here." Zayn let out a sigh for even listening to Louis.

"Hi Louis!" Harry said with a giant smile on his face, dimples clearly evident. He stepped right in front of Louis, admiring him like he's made of gold.

Louis looked Harry up and down with a glare. He had brown curly hair that looked too wild to control with a natural flower crown on top. Big green eyes that always stares at him for too long. The pinkest lips Louis has ever seen and he thinks the boy wears lipstick to try and seduce him. Light blue jeans that are cuffed at the bottom paired off with old brown boots. And as always, he was wearing the same stupid lilac sweater. He was like a fucking cartoon character.