Chapter 13

Ya girl actually updated *gasps

Most likely mistakes since I'm too lazy to go over it.

It's been a good but long week for the trio. Clients coming in and out, satisfied with the outcome of their new ink. Their clientele is growing with each passing day, giving the trio a more hectic week to work in. Luckily it was a friday night with the work day finished with, giving the group of friends a break.

Zayn was currently in Louis' room, helping his friend pick an outfit out with much resistance. Tonight was the night that the boys planned on taking Demi to a club to have 'fun.'

Louis had asked for Zayn's opinion on a simple shirt and it somehow escalated into more. Zayn went through his entire wardrobe until he put together something he thought was decent enough for Louis to wear.

"I don't like this shirt." Louis huffed, looking down at the shirt Zayn picked out.

Zayn chuckled, doing his hair in front of a mirror in Louis' bedroom. "It's your shirt."

"Yeah well I think this is too much just to go to a club." He complained loudly. He looked down at himself, noticing how his bum stuck out even more from how tight the jeans were.

"I think you look good. And you're supposed to dress a little bit more flattering to a club." He said, giving Louis a quick glance through the mirror.

"I don't need to impress anyone there. I can easily wear my sweats and still look good." He said in a matter of factly.

"Why are you going all out anyways? You didn't even want to go in the first place." Louis pointed out.

Zayn shrugged, finally finished with his hair. "I know but it's a club. There's bound to be some hot guys there and I don't wanna look like a hot mess. I'm just trying to make the most of it."

"You always look good Zayn." Louis rolled his eyes. His best friend was annoyingly handsome without even trying. He found it insulting for Zayn to even think he can look bad.

Zayn only chuckled at Louis' words, muttering a small 'thanks.'

"Well I'm not expecting to hookup with anyone tonight. So you playing dress up with me wasn't necessary."

"I know you're not." Zayn mumbled under his breath, fixing a loose strand of hair that suddenly fell in front of his face.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Do you really want me to say why?" Zayn tsked, standing up and going over to a glaring Louis. He smiled at him, giving Louis a wink while walking out the door.

Louis smacked his teeth in annoyance. He knew what he was implying. It's what Zayn and Demi always imply and he was growing tired of their dramatization of him and Harry. He didn't say anything as he followed Zayn out his room. Not wanting to make the same mistake he did last time by saying Harry's name.

The two boys went into the living room to find Demi cuddled up in a big blanket watching tv. She was watching 'Bridget Jones diary' and Louis shook his head. She always watches that movie when she's down. Claiming that's how she's going to end up in the future.

Louis walked in front of the tv, blocking her view. She whined, throwing a cushion at his head. Then she noticed the choice of outfit he was wearing with raised eyebrows.

"Why are you so dressed up?" She asked in confusion, never seeing him dressed like that. Suddenly her eyes lit up in excitement.

"Are finally taking Harry on a date?"