Chapter 5

Harry's in a good mood today. Why? Its the day after he gave Louis a kiss.

He's very giddy and smiling even more than usual.

He woke up and the first thing he did was go and bake cupcakes with Barbara. After he was finished with that, he went to the park and made a new flower crown.

He kept humming in joy while making a crown of daisies. It was turning out wonderfully as he braided them together carefully.

Daisies are Harry's favorite flower. He likes to think of them as little sunshines that grow from the ground. The simplicity of the the flower is what makes it even more stunning. Yellow disk in the middle with white rays coming out of the center.

Daisies are very beautiful in his eyes.

Harry wants to look beautiful today.

He's on his way to the tattoo shop with Louis' cupcake of the day. He's  very anxious. He doesn't know how Louis felt about what he did to him yesterday. He quickly ran off in a fit of giggles to wait for his reaction.

He hopes it was a good one.

Meanwhile at the tattoo shop, Zayn was inking a regular of his while Louis had just finished a session. He sat by the window, absentmindedly waiting. 

What was he waiting for?

He's not entirely sure. But in the back of his mind he knew the truth.

"Waiting for your boyfriend?"

Louis jumped at the sound of Zayn's voice. He looks over at him to notice his client was already gone. When did that happen he thought.

"What boyfriend?" He asked in annoyance.

Zayn ignored him and continued sanitizing his chair down. This made Louis mad because he can see a little smile plastered on his face.

"You know who I'm talking about. I don't need to say his name."

Louis huffed. He stood up on his feet and placed his hands on his hips in a rather sassy manner.

"You obviously do because I don't know who the fuck you're talking about."

Zayn chuckles. He looks at Louis with an amused expression but continues to stay silent.

Louis groans because Zayn is being a little shit thinking he knows things. What makes it worse is that he's keeping it to himself like it's some inside joke.

"Harry isn't my boyfriend." The words slipped out of his mouth without thinking.

Whoop there it is.

Zayn shakes his head at his friends words. His smile growing wildly. "I never said it was Harry."

Fuck.

"I, well, I know you were talking about him." Louis lamely defended himself.

"How do you know I was talking about him? I could be talking about anyone." Zayn pressed on. "You just randomly assumed it was him."

Damnit.

"Who else would you be talking about?" Louis tried his best to cover up his mistake.

Zayn nodded his head in agreement. "You're right.."

Louis smiled in triumph. He sighed in relief and sat back down. Glad that this pointless conversation was over. 

But was Zayn wasn't finished. He's  just getting started.

"Who else would I be talking about? Oh I know, maybe the guy who comes here everyday and bats his lashes at you."

Louis stood back up, ready to argue but Zayn wasn't having it.