Chapter 12

Dedicated to @larryisreallll_ I swear your comments make me smile all the time and I can't believe that you've reread it so many times.

It's the following day after Ed and Harry came in the boys tattoo shop together, seeking employment for the tatted ginger. Zayn and Louis briefly discussed about potentially hiring him yesterday but Louis wasn't having it. So here they are with Zayn trying to talk about it during breakfast.

"I don't see why you won't even consider the idea of hiring him. He's obviously talented and would help us." Zayn said, trying to reason with him.

Louis wasn't saying anything as he tried to eat his omelet in peace. It was way too earlier for him to discuss anything right now. He's not a morning person whatsoever, so this nonsense Zayn was telling him was starting to get on his nerves.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Not really." He said, sipping his morning tea. His daily cuppa is the only thing he enjoys in the morning.

"Well." Zayn scoffed, stabbing his fork in his omelet. He didn't want to continue because Louis did in fact cook him his meal. The last time he got Louis mad in the morning, he went a week with Louis' not cooking him breakfast.

He'll just have to continue the conversation later. Or else he'll be forced to cook his own food.

"Good morning." Demi says, walking out of Zayn's room. She's been sleeping with him in the mean time while she looks for a place of her own. She goes over to sit down with them.

Louis only nods while Zayn says a small hey. She sits down and eats her prepared plate while it's silent between them. She chews for a minute until she decides to bring up a topic.

"So, have you two thought about hiring Harry's friend yet?"

Zayn pauses to look at Louis, who's simply ignoring her qusetion before clearing his throat. "We're still discussing things."

She hums, taking another bite of her breakfast. "I think you two should hire him."

"I think it's none of your concern whether we do or not." Louis said, finally breaking his silence. He took another spoonful of his breakfast,

"I think that it is since I work here. It's been busy lately and you two are always booked. He would help take some of the load off of you two." She explained rationally, not fazed by his blunt rebuttal.

"She's right Louis, we're finally getting recognized by new people. Maybe hiring Ed well help us even more." Zayn said.

"We're doing just fine. We don't need some weird ginger that looks like he was drawn with my left hand." He said rather harshly.

"We get that you don't want to hire him but don't insult the guy. He seems nice and he's Harry's friend." Demi said.

"It's not an insult if I'm describing the way he looks. And I don't give a fuck if he's Harry's friend." He stated firmly.

Suddenly Demi smiled, a wicked grin plastered on her face. She chuckled, shaking her head lightly as she began to eat once again. Her mood change seemed to catch Louis' attention and he wanted to know what she was thinking. Most likely something dumb, he assumes.

"What?"

She shakes her head, laughing now and Louis was getting irritated by the second. He hates it when she laughs and doesn't know the reason for it. She's more obnoxious than usual. She knows Louis hates her laugh, that's why she's laughing even more.