1 - 13 Years Ago

Brooklyn's POV:

I'm Brooklyn. Most of you may know me as Savanna and Justin Blake's Daughter. My Mom and Dad are married. Their both famous and we live in this very big house in Minnesota.
I have a little brother whose 7 years old. His name is Daniel named after my Uncle. My Mother is a Famous singer. My Dad use to be a famous Musical.ly star. Now he's famous for YouTube.

Everyone has started to forget who Justin is. Aka my Dad. My Dad is super protective now that I'm going to High School. Yeah... A Freshman in high school. I've been bullied by Amanda Becker's Son, Drew Andy Becker.

Drew and I were best friends since Middle School in 6th grade. Drew all of a sudden found a group of friends so he can keep his popularity. Now he bullies me everyday. I cut myself now... Mom and Dad don't know. I hope it stays that way. It's the last day of Summer and my Mom is coming back home from work.

I was super happy. I haven't seen my Mom since my Birthday. My Dad was at the airport getting my Mom. I'm stuck here with Daniel. I'm 14 years old now. In a year I can start driving. I was in my room. My guy friend named Cade wanted to sing with me. So we decided to make a YouTube Video.

I said, "Hey guy's its Brooklyn.."

"And Cade."

"Back with another video. So we decided to sing Stay by Rihanna. This is a cover by the way. This is about  how two people were broken up and they find each other and one tells the passion of Depression and stuff. But I hope you guys like it," I say confidently. I hold Cade's hand. And yes he is gay.

I start singing, "All along there was a fever, a cold sweat hot head and believing..." So on we keep singing and stuff.

Then at close to the end of the YouTube video my Mom and Dad walk in and watch us sing the rest of the song. Cade and I sing, "Funny your the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving..."

We sang the rest of the song. When we ended the video. My Mom and I hugged. "Oh it feels good to see my Daughter again."

"Mom, its okay. I missed you too. I just hope everything is okay with you." I say.

"Mommy!"

"Oh Daniel I missed you so much," My Mom says.

"I missed you Mom. How was Cali?" Daniel asks.

I laughed finding that the most cutest thing ever. I just hope everything is okay. I am doing a good job hiding all my sadness. I just hope everything has gone good.

"Brooklyn Rose Blake! You and I are going shopping," My mom said.

"Uh oh," Daniel says, "Daddy come play Cars with me." Justin picks up Daniel and takes them out of the room.

"Well I just came to visit for your birthday I figured why not go shopping ya know?"

"Yeah sure," I say awkwardly.

"I'm going to go Brookee." Cade says. I smile and hug him and he leaves. My Mom and I got ready to go shopping. That's totally amazing...