12 - You. Don't. Own. Me!

Can we just take a moment. To realize how pretty Brooklyn is and how handsome Drew is.

This is Drew

This is Drew. Hot asf!!!

Brooklyn Rose Blake is pretty asf

Her dead Auntie Brooklyn Rose Renée

Anyways to the story.

(Also Something bad happens to Justin. Good news is he survived!)

Brooklyn's POV:

After Dinner. My Mom and Drew were talking. My Dad came into the living room. He says, "So what do you plan on doing with the Baby?"

"Get an adoption or an abortion," I say.

"Brooklyn I don't think those are a good idea."

"Dad don't boss me around. I'm not 4 years old anymore," I say.

"Brooklyn I just want to protect you."

"From what Dad?! You don't even look at me and Drew the same! Andrew can't even look at Drew. Drew and I aren't even dating and we have a baby. Even better Dad I self harm. I'm sorry to rain on your fucking parade but guess what! You don't have to deal with this."

"Brooklyn I'm your father. I'm supposed to protect you. And you know what your just like your Auntie. She believed every word those assholes said and she killed herself! She didn't believe she was pretty! She didn't believe she was talented. She didn't believe in herself. When she saw herself in the mirror she saw shame. That's what your doing Brooklyn! I can't look at you the same cause your 14! And your pregnant! You and Drew decided to have sex at the wrong time and make a baby. I kinda wish I didn't have you Brooke."
I start crying.

My Mom says, "Justin! You have no right saying that to our Daughter. She made a mistake Babe!"

"I'm going to go!"

"Good! I never loved you anyways."

"Brooklyn!" My Dad grabs his car keys and goes. I run upstairs in my room. Drew running after me. We both lay in my bed. I'm crying into his chest. He's hugging me softly playing with my hair.

*Two hours later*

Drew already left. Then I hear my Mother running up the stairs. My Mom says, "Your Dad just got into a car accident. He's in a coma Brooklyn."

I start crying. I hurry and get ready. My Mom's eyes are all red and puffy. We get into the car and drive to the hospital.
__________________

We arrived at the hospital. We're in my Dad's room. The doctor says, "Justin is in a coma. It will last a week maybe two. If he squeezes his hand while you were talking it's a good sign saying that he is listening. He is listening right now. He can't see and isn't fully awake yet." I nod.

My Mom says, "Thanks. I think Daniel and I need to leave and give Justin and Brooke some privacy." I nod. The doctor leaves and so does Mom and Daniel.

I hold my Dad's hand, "Dad I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. I'm sorry. There are somethings I didn't tell you. When I was in 3rd grade. Some boy punched me and I kicked him in the balls. I got in trouble but I refused my teacher to tell you and my Mother." I laugh and sigh, "Dad please stay. For me.. for Daniel. For your wife and family. Please stay. I don't want you leaving me. My Dad Justin Drew Blake is the best. Dad your only 34 turning 35 soon. Don't go just yet." Then I felt my hand squeezed. I keep going, "Dad I know you can hear me. I'm really sorry I got knocked up with Drew's Baby. I love you." I kissed his cheek and left. Drew saw me and hugged me.