15 - Its a...

Brooklyn's POV:

Six months later. I'm having the Baby. Drew found a job. It pays him good too. I'm actually going to my Ultrasound today. I didn't want to tell Drew but he's the father so...

I asked my Dad, "Dad?"

"Yeah Honey?"

"Can Drew come with? I mean he is the father. I think he should have a right to go ya know."

"Yeah of course honey. Your Mom and Drew are going right?"

"Yeah. Are you sure you don't wanna go?"

"Yeah. I'm going to spend time with Danny."

"Wait Dad?"

"Yeah Brooke?"

Justin's POV:

"Yeah Brooke?" I ask. Brooklyn comes up and hugs me and kisses my cheek. I hug her back. "Don't worry Brooklyn. You'll never lose me," I say. She sighs.
"I love you Dad."

"I love you too Brooklyn." She lets go and I kiss her cheek. Savanna asks, "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I help Brooklyn get her purse and walk her out to the door. Drew comes in and kisses Brooklyn. I hate seeing her grow up. But she's going to be on her own in 4 years. I smile and wave goodbye.

Brooklyn's POV:

I ask my Mother, "Are you sure Dad's going to be okay?"

"Yes Brooklyn. I told you,he's going to spend time with Daniel. You don't have to worry about him," She says.

"Well I don't wanna lose Dad or Drew the way you lost Reed."

She sighs and says, "You don't lose Your Dad the way I lost Reed..."

*An hour*

Mrs. Stevens says, "Well the Baby is good. Do you wanna know the sex?"

"Yes please?" Drew and I said.

"It's a girl." Drew and I smile. "Congratulations you two." Then she leaves.

My Mom, "My Daughter is having a daughter." I laugh.

"Mom... Don't say that."

"My Mother said the same thing. She said My Daughter is having her daughter. I hope you say that to your daughter one day when she has a daughter."

I laugh, "Oh wow your Serious."

"Always am Sweetie." She kisses my forehead and leaves the room.